• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star

In summary, the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star measures 18" x 7" x 13" and is not machine washable. It is versatile and can be used as a beach bag, picnic bag, or for any other outdoor activities. The bag has one large main compartment and one smaller front pocket for organization. It is also made from recycled materials and is environmentally friendly.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Selling the blue and white patriotic bag with the large red star on it. I'd like $15 for this bag. Out of the bag but never been used. Comes from a non smoking home.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

chezshelly said:
Selling the blue and white patriotic bag with the large red star on it. I'd like $15 for this bag. Out of the bag but never been used. Comes from a non smoking home.
Do you have any pictures? I'm interested. Is it very worn?

It's brand new never been used just not in the plastic bag it came wrapped in. Ill take a pic asap and post it.

thanks I would like to see a picture

20150302_130758.jpg

I am interested do you know what shipping would be to 18810 zip code?

Looks like about $9.

I have been off work for 3 months. If you still have it in a few weeks I will buy it from you.

This is still available if anyone is interested. Thanks!

I still have this available if anyone is interested!

Is it a lined bag for cold items?

Thank you. Not sure what I am going to do. In need of an every day bag right now.

I have a while thread of bags posted. Most of them are $8 a piece. You could check them out of you want.

What are the dimensions of the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star?

The Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star measures 18" x 7" x 13".

Is the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star machine washable?

No, the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth if needed.

Can I use the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star as a beach bag?

Yes, the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star is versatile and can be used as a beach bag, picnic bag, or for any other outdoor activities.

How many pockets does the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star have?

The Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star has one large main compartment and one smaller front pocket for organization.

Is the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, the Patriotic Bag With Large Red Star is made from recycled materials and is environmentally friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • kcnancy