• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriot Tablecloth for Sale - Find Your Perfect Table Cover Here!

In summary, the Patriot Tablecloths are made of high-quality, durable polyester fabric that is machine washable and wrinkle-resistant. They come in three different sizes and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor events. To maintain its quality, it is recommended to line dry and avoid harsh detergents. The tablecloth is also available in various patriotic designs to match different event themes.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Im looking for a patriot tablecloth. If anyone has one the would like to sell please let me know. Thanks

twinchefs said:
Im looking for a patriot tablecloth. If anyone has one the would like to sell please let me know. Thanks

I will check..I might have one.

great let me know.

I have one and the dish towel both new in packages. Please email me for details.

I went and checked yesterday and I definately have one if you still need it.* So let me know if you still need it.

1. What materials are the Patriot Tablecloths made of?

The Patriot Tablecloths are made of high-quality, durable polyester fabric that is both machine washable and wrinkle-resistant.

2. What sizes are available for the Patriot Tablecloths?

The Patriot Tablecloths come in three different sizes: 52"x52" square, 60"x84" rectangle, and 60"x120" rectangle. These sizes are suitable for most standard-sized tables.

3. Can I use the Patriot Tablecloth for outdoor events?

Yes, the Patriot Tablecloth is perfect for both indoor and outdoor events. The polyester fabric is water-resistant and will not fade in the sun, making it ideal for all types of gatherings.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the Patriot Tablecloth?

The Patriot Tablecloth is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low. However, to maintain its quality and color, we recommend line drying and avoiding the use of bleach or harsh detergents.

5. Is the Patriot Tablecloth available in different designs?

Yes, the Patriot Tablecloth comes in various designs and patterns, including the classic stars and stripes, patriotic phrases, and other Americana-inspired prints. You can choose the design that best fits your style and event theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millthayer
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
Replies