• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Patriot Table Cloth & Towels?

In summary, the Patriot Table Cloth & Towels are made of 100% cotton and are machine washable for easy cleaning. They are available in two sizes and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. The design features a classic red, white, and blue plaid, making them perfect for patriotic gatherings or everyday use.
aried
Gold Member
Got a set used, though, for $2.00 at a garage sale today! Whoo Hoo!

that is awesome. I love to find pc items at yard sales. I always want to say "are you nuts"...lol.

They are the 2005 edition and I'm sure they are not worth much but I am not planning on selling them. I will use them for sure. I have been wanting to get a set for a while now and just couldn't justify the expense. I am very happy to have found them at such a great price. Now I can finally learn how to play this classic game.

1. What materials are the Patriot Table Cloth & Towels made of?

The Patriot Table Cloth & Towels are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and absorbent for everyday use.

2. Are the Patriot Table Cloth & Towels machine washable?

Yes, these table cloth and towels are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. What size options are available for the Patriot Table Cloth?

The Patriot Table Cloth is available in two sizes: 60x84 inches and 60x104 inches, to fit a variety of table sizes.

4. Can I use the Patriot Table Cloth & Towels for outdoor events?

Yes, these table cloth and towels are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events.

5. What is the design of the Patriot Table Cloth & Towels?

The Patriot Table Cloth & Towels feature a classic red, white, and blue plaid design, perfect for patriotic gatherings or everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cjschreck
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies