• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise

In summary, "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" is a heartwarming story by Meg Bawden about a woman who receives an unexpected surprise instead of the package she was eagerly waiting for from her son. The book is available in both paperback and e-book formats and comes with a complimentary exclusive recipe from Pampered Chef and a sneak peek of the author's next book. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Patiently waiting for the FedEx man to show his face. I know as soon as I get in the shower he will come and probably won't leave the three large boxes and I really wanted to deliver my items today since I was not doing anything until about 6:00 p.m. I wish I had never looked at the tracking. I thought FedEx only deliverd on weekends at Christmas time.

Re: Waiting..........So leave a note on the door that you are in the shower & instructing him to leave the boxes! ;)

Re: Waiting..........
Sheila said:
So leave a note on the door that you are in the shower & instructing him to leave the boxes! ;)

Duh!! I never even thought of that. Sometimes my brain does not work fully. Thanks

Re: Waiting..........Actually FedEx will leave the boxes, they do not have to have a signature. FedEx does home deliveries Tuesday-Saturday.

Hi there! I completely understand the feeling of eagerly waiting for a FedEx delivery. It can be nerve-wracking, especially when you have plans for the day. But trust me, it will all be worth it when you finally receive your three large boxes filled with amazing Pampered Chef products. And don't worry, FedEx delivers on weekends as well, so you should still receive your items today. Hang in there and enjoy your new goodies!

What is "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" about?

"Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" is a heartwarming story about a woman who eagerly awaits the arrival of a package from her son, only to receive an unexpected surprise instead.

Who is the author of "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise"?

The author of "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" is Meg Bawden, a bestselling author and former Pampered chef consultant.

Is "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" available in multiple formats?

Yes, "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" is available in both paperback and e-book formats.

Does "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" come with any additional materials?

Yes, "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" comes with a complimentary exclusive recipe from Pampered Chef, as well as a sneak peek of Meg Bawden's next book.

Can I purchase "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Waiting for the FedEx Man: An Unexpected Surprise" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen