• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 10 reasons to choose our Pastry Roller?

In summary, the Pastry Roller is a great tool for rolling out doughs and crumb crusts and can also be used for other tasks such as spraying with PAM to make it non-stick and for rolling out Christmas cookies.
RMDave
Gold Member
QUICK! I need 10 good reasons someone proficient with a rolling pin would want/need our Pastry Roller.

Ten reasons.

Quick!

Starting NOW!

1. It is light in weight.
2. It offer's two sizes (easier to get just the right size you want).
3. Easy to handle due to it's size.
4. Comes with it's own snap on tool to poke your dough.
5. Can spray with PAM to make it non-stick.
This is all I have!

You only need 1 hand to use it

Don't need a force to pierce you dough because the tool for that is right in your hand when the rolling pin is in it

Actually, it's non-stick w/o Pam. Just stick it in the freezer for 5 minutes before using it, and it's non-stick. :)

It's great for rolling out doughs and crumb crusts right in the pan, and up the sides of the pan. Also can be used in bar pans to roll out crumb crusts, pizza crusts, etc...right in the pan.

Excellent. Keep going (oh, and as far as crimping and docking goes .. every kitchen has at least one fork which does the job as well or perhaps better).

I have to agree with the ladies. It's good for rolling things out in a pan. You can't do that with a rolling pin because it's too big. I wouldn't dream of using it for actual pastry dough as I'd be rolling all day. I don't think there are 10. I think that reason is good enough.

Great for giving foot massages
Great on the back too! Just do not use it for food after that!

Well if YOU think its good enough, mr. leftymac, then its good enough for me.

I love it for all the reason's everyone else posted and I love it takes up less space in my draw then a bill rolling pin and I sell alot of them in a gift set the roller and mat I sell tons of those durning the holiday's this is actually one of my top 20 items I sell. There is my two bits :)

It is great for rolling out canned biscuits for individual pizzas...great tool for kids to use with playdough

I like the fact that you can put it in the dishwasher unlke wooden rolling pins.

Before becoming a consultant, I really hesitated buying one because my wish list was so full of other "more urgent" type of products-since I already had a rolling pin. But after having it, I'm so glad I finally broke down and got one. I use it WAY more than my rolling pin. It's easier to store, lighter weight, so much handier. I love that I can use it with one hand. I can use it in the bar pan or pie plate. I use it for crushing things, too. Sometimes bringing out a huge rolling pin makes you feel silly. But ours is small and nice.The other thing I love it for is keeping a toddler happy. All of my kids at the toddler stage would find my mom's when we'd be visiting her. They loved to pretend they were painting the walls with it. :)

I just got one last month. I have always hated my rolling pin but figured there wasn't anything better.... I was wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baker's roller and I have been talking it up at all my shows.... I even got my 66 year old mother who would never dream of using anything other than her rolling pin to buy one... and she loves it too! Just another product to add to the long list of PC's most amazing tools!

1) lightweight
2) ergonomic (easier than a rolling pin)
3) fits ANY size pan
4) can go UP the sides of a dish
5) you can use it one handed
6) dishwasher safe
7) Your husband is safe from being hit with a rolling pin!
8) has a french style roller and flat roller in one tool
9) Snap on poke and flute tool
10) Stylish and fashionable, you don't want to be the only one on your block that doesn't have one!

as a cake decorater, its great for rolling out little pieces of fondant for decorations

Thank you everybody for your wonderful input.

To hang wallpaper, for the seams. (but not the same one used in the kitchen)

Contact paper, to get the bubbles out

Here's one - if you don't have it, BUY IT. YOU NEED IT! :)

Great for kids to roll out Play Doh and yes last yr my sister fell and dislocated her right shoulder and had to use it to roll out her Christmas cookies ...with ONE HAND!!!

Well, now I want one, too!!! Lol

It works great for back-rubs.....errr.....rolls!

1. What is a pastry roller and how is it different from a regular rolling pin?

A pastry roller is a kitchen tool used for rolling out dough and pastries. It is different from a regular rolling pin because it has a textured surface that helps prevent the dough from sticking and creates a consistent thickness.

2. Can I use a pastry roller for other tasks besides rolling out dough?

Yes, a pastry roller can also be used for crushing crackers or cookies for crusts, flattening meats, and pressing down on ingredients in a pan.

3. Is the pastry roller dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Pampered Chef pastry roller is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for better longevity and to avoid potential damage from the dishwasher's high heat.

4. Can I adjust the thickness of the dough with the pastry roller?

Yes, our pastry roller has adjustable thickness rings that allow you to roll out dough to your desired thickness. This makes it perfect for creating different types of pastries and baked goods.

5. Is the pastry roller suitable for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the pastry roller can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is perfect for rolling out dough for pies, tarts, and cookies, as well as for making homemade pasta, pizza, and tortillas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies