• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hostess Special Question

In summary, the hostess from the original show can still receive the roasting pan from the show at the speaker's mom's house, as long as she meets the requirements. Listing the speaker as a co-hostess may help, but it is ultimately up to the hostess to decide who receives the rewards.
chrissyk
I went to a show in August. I originally booked a show for October from her show. I was going to have the show at my mom's house. Since then I have become a consultant and I am still having the show at my mom's but she is going to be the hostess instead of me. The hostess that I booked from originally and ended up being a recruit from her show wants the roasting pan. Do I need to be the hostess of that show for her to get it, or can she get it from my mom's show? Would listing myself as co-hostess of my mom's show work any better? I hope this makes sense.

Chrissy,

You will have to be listed as the host or co-host of the show in order for her to be able to get the PH special. The home office gets the names from the bookings and this is how they know who qualifies for the PH monthly special.

Congratulations on your new business! :)

ThankThanks for the reply. So, if I list myself as co-host on my mom's show on Pampered Partner then Sue (past host) can get the special? How will that affect my mom's host benfits?

It is my understanding that a consultant cannot cohost a show. She can be the host, but she cannot do a cohost show. So, I would suggest putting yourself as the host and then letting your mom get the benefits. Of course this will knock her out of a PHD, but you can always give her that 10% yourself.

Shawnna

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a consultant and for booking your mom's house as a show location. As for the roasting pan, since you are no longer the hostess of the original show, the hostess will not be able to receive it from that show. However, she can still receive it from your mom's show as long as she meets the qualifying requirements. Listing yourself as a co-hostess of your mom's show may help, but ultimately it is up to the hostess to decide who receives the hostess rewards. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

What is the current Past Hostess Special?

The current Past Hostess Special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Accessories, and Recipe Book.

How can I redeem my Past Hostess Special?

To redeem your Past Hostess Special, you can either place an order through your consultant or contact Pampered Chef's customer service to place your order.

Can I combine my Past Hostess Special with other discounts or offers?

No, the Past Hostess Special cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a standalone offer for past hostesses as a thank you for hosting a party.

Is the Past Hostess Special available for all past hostesses?

Yes, the Past Hostess Special is available for all past hostesses who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. It is not limited to a certain timeframe.

When does the Past Hostess Special expire?

The expiration date for the Past Hostess Special varies and is typically announced in the monthly consultant newsletter. It is important to redeem your special before the expiration date to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies