• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hostess Benefit: How to Get 60% Off Items for Past Hostesses

In summary, you need the past host's PH# to put in the order for the 60% off items. If the past host is not there, you need to find their number and email it to the customer.
niccibyrd
I have my first show off of a show tomorrow. How does my past hostess get the 2 60% off items? Do I just put in an order for her like I would any other customer but use the 60% off code?

Please help me!!

Yep- that's all you need to do! Just make sure that her PHD number is in PP/P3, and you had this booking entered on the past show before you submitted it.

Thank you so much!!

Yes, the past host gets the 2 items at 60% off. Enter her as a guest - make sure her host ID is on that front screen where her address, etc is. Then enter the 60% off product numbers for her items. Just FYI... the 60% off price is what will count towards the new hosts show total and you will not receive commission on any of the 60% off items.

Congratulations!

I didn't realize we didn't get commission on that. Oh, well. The past host is actually a good friend of mine and is letting me use one of the 60% items for myself so I am purchasing the Executive cookware 7-pc set. I'm so excited!!

The commission part does suck! I have a catty show going now, the past host is getting cookware and is already around $150... I doubt this guy is going to get any extra orders so I probably won't make a dime off of this show. Thank goodness it is a catty and I don't have to do much for it - I have coached this guy and he just wants knives - I can't seem to get him to see that he could get another one at 50% off if he just collected a few orders. Oh well, they are all happy as clams about it so that's all that counts I guess.

This is a great month for hosts but on some of these shows it really hurts our commissions. Good thing it isn't like this every month!

Good luck at your show!

I guess I can get over the commissions part of it, but I really wish we could at least earn incentive points on those 60% off items. I'm not completely heartbroken, but wow, that's a lot of points toward a trip or prize that we aren't getting...

Does anyone know if a Feb host has someone book a catalog show off her and they do it in Feb also, can the PH do the 2 @ 60% off twice in one month?

Yep! Sure can!! It's a great booking tool for the beginning of the month shows. :)

I book all my hosts off themselves! It's a great added benefit that you can tell them. I just had a host close last night that was already excited to actually put a date on the calendar for August!

So if they rebook for later they not only get the PH booking benefit but also the host benefit?? How is that entered?

has anyone being having problems with these numbers?At my show Monday night and last night, the past host who was booked from was present. I carry my laptop and when I went to put thier orders in, their past host numbers had disappeared. :mad: I know I put theses numbers into Pampered Partner because they had placed orders (and got their discount) before this show.

Luckily the one was able to call home and get her number. With the host from last night, I had to come home, look-up her number and email her with her correct total.

Not sure what the deal is with this. . .perhaps one of the new "updates" (yes, we are getting them on Pampered Partner too) is causing a problem.

chefjeanine said:
At my show Monday night and last night, the past host who was booked from was present. I carry my laptop and when I went to put thier orders in, their past host numbers had disappeared. :mad: I know I put theses numbers into Pampered Partner because they had placed orders (and got their discount) before this show.

Luckily the one was able to call home and get her number. With the host from last night, I had to come home, look-up her number and email her with her correct total.

Not sure what the deal is with this. . .perhaps one of the new "updates" (yes, we are getting them on Pampered Partner too) is causing a problem.

If you need a total before you have the PH# you can make one up, just don't forget to change it later...

the PH#... not the total ;)

akggirl said:
If you need a total before you have the PH# you can make one up, just don't forget to change it later...

Nope. I tried that -- it's a trick I've used in the past. It would not take a "fake" number.

I have a question about that benefit ...

Is there a time period where the past booking benefit expires?

My November hostess had someone who wanted to book in January ... now February is almost over ... does she have to book within 6 months of the original party in order to get the benefit?

She has to book at the original show, because the booking has to be submitted with the show. And her show has to hold within 6 months. HO doesn't hold the bookings to the original date - they understand that reschedules happen. From a November show, the booking has until the end of May to hold (Dec., Jan., Feb., Mar., April and May are the 6 months).

J.Corley said:
So if they rebook for later they not only get the PH booking benefit but also the host benefit?? How is that entered?

When she does her second show, you put one order in as the host and one order in as a guest. She does have to pay shipping on the guest order but it's usually worth the extra $4. I always put the more expensive item in as the guest because it counts towards her show total. This month I had a host get 4 60% off items!

chefjeanine said:
Nope. I tried that -- it's a trick I've used in the past. It would not take a "fake" number.

That must be new... :confused: I have always used 'ph1234' until I could change it, guess I'll have to come up w/a new trick:cry:

What is "Maximize Your Hostess Benefit"?

"Maximize Your Hostess Benefit" is a program that allows past hostesses to receive a discount of up to 60% off items when they host a Pampered Chef party again.

Who is eligible for the "Maximize Your Hostess Benefit"?

Any past hostess who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past is eligible for the "Maximize Your Hostess Benefit" program.

How can I redeem the 60% discount?

To redeem the 60% discount, you must host another Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. You will then receive a credit for 60% of your party's sales to use towards your next purchase.

Can I combine the 60% discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the 60% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone benefit for past hostesses.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Maximize Your Hostess Benefit"?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the "Maximize Your Hostess Benefit" as long as you continue to host Pampered Chef parties and meet the minimum sales requirement of $200.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies