• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Show Not Recognizing Host Name - Status Picking

In summary, if your submitted show is not recognizing the host name, make sure it is entered correctly and check with the host to ensure they have registered with Pampered Chef. If the issue persists, contact customer service. If the host name is not showing up after submission, reach out to customer service with the order number and host name. Unfortunately, the host name cannot be changed after submission. However, the show will still count towards the host's rewards as long as the correct party date was submitted and the host is registered with Pampered Chef. If you are the host and your name is not showing up, contact customer service with the order number and correct name, and make sure you have registered as a host with Pampered Chef.
jenab1013
I'm a little confused - I submitted a show two days ago and went to look up the host's name to get the past host number and it doesn't recognize her name. Does the show I submitted have to completely process before she'll get her number and recognize her name or not? The status of the order is "picking".

it takes 24 hrs for a hostess # to get put up but also check the spelling of the name in PP cause it goes off by the spelling of the name.

Hi there! It's possible that the show you submitted is still processing and that's why the host's name is not recognized yet. Usually, it takes a couple of days for the show to fully process and for the host's information to be updated in the system. I would suggest checking back in a day or two to see if the host's name is now recognized. If not, you can reach out to customer support for assistance. I hope this helps!

1. Why is my submitted show not recognizing the host name?

There could be a few reasons why your submitted show is not recognizing the host name. Firstly, make sure you have correctly entered the host's name in the submission form. Also, check with the host to ensure they have registered as a host and provided their information to Pampered Chef. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I submitted my show, but the host name is not showing up. What should I do?

If the host name is not showing up after you have submitted your show, it is possible that there was an error in the submission process. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and host name so they can help resolve the issue.

3. Can I change the host name after I have submitted the show?

Unfortunately, once a show has been submitted, the host name cannot be changed. If there was an error in the host name, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my submitted show still count towards the host's rewards if the host name is not recognized?

Yes, as long as the show was submitted with the correct party date and the host has registered with Pampered Chef, the show will still count towards the host's rewards.

5. I am the host, but my name is not showing up on the submitted show. How can I fix this?

If your name is not showing up on the submitted show, it is possible that there was an error in the submission process. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and correct host name so they can help resolve the issue. It is also important to make sure you have registered as a host with Pampered Chef to ensure your name is recognized on submitted shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • Nep2nfly