• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials & Discounts: February Grill Pan

When a past host books a show, they have a new expiration date for their 10% discount. As an example, if at their 2nd show they sell $500 and earn a 25% discount, they do not get a 35% discount. The 10% PHD is invalid. If they booked their "next" show off their first one, they CAN get two of the monthly host specials.
amybee
I have a past host who is going to purchase the grill pan as the host special for February. Does she get the 10% off on top of the 60% OFF. Or does that not apply to host special? :confused:

No, she does not receive an additional 10% off, on top of the 60% discount.
The 10% off will apply to anything else she purchases.

but with her host order, after she uses her free value and half-price items, she'll get the 10% past host discount PLUS the host rewards discount on anything else she purchases.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, i've never had a repeat host order from me yet, but this is my understanding of it.

Okay, it's my understanding that if a past host hosts another show before her 10% discount is up, she only gets the 20%, 25%, or 30% not 10% added to that.

Can't Double Dip %'s
pchefinski said:
but with her host order, after she uses her free value and half-price items, she'll get the 10% past host discount PLUS the host rewards discount on anything else she purchases.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, i've never had a repeat host order from me yet, but this is my understanding of it.
NO!!

When a host, hosts another show, she now has a new expiration date for her 10% discount. As an example: If at her 2nd show, she sells $500 and earns a 25% discount, she does not get a 35% discount. The 10% PHD is invalid.

If host booked her "next" show off her first one, she CAN get two of the monthly host specials.

Last edited:
rwesterpchef said:
Marg, you understand correctly.
When a host, hosts another show, she now has a new expiration date for her 10% discount. As an example: If at her 2nd show, she sells $500 and earns a 25% discount, she does not get a 35% discount. The 10% PHD is invalid.

If host booked her "next" show off her first one, she CAN get two of the monthly host specials.

How is this done? Does she pick one under PAST HOST and we add her in as a guest? And then gets the other one as CURRENT HOST and put it in when we add the host order?

Thanks!

Exactly. She will have to pay shipping as the guest for the past host special and then can also get the host special as the host as well.

1. What is the February Host Special for the Grill Pan?

The February Host Special for the Grill Pan is a 20% discount on the purchase price. This special is available to all hosts who hold a qualifying party or show during the month of February.

2. Can I combine the February Grill Pan Host Special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the February Grill Pan Host Special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a stand-alone offer for hosts who hold a qualifying party or show during the month of February.

3. How do I qualify for the February Grill Pan Host Special?

To qualify for the February Grill Pan Host Special, you must hold a party or show with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking. The party must be held between February 1st and February 28th, and the booking must be scheduled within 30 days of the party.

4. Can I choose any Grill Pan for the February Host Special?

Yes, you can choose any Grill Pan from our current product line for the February Host Special. This includes our classic Grill Pan, Grill Pan with Press, and Grill Pan with Grill Press & Grill Brush.

5. When will I receive my February Grill Pan Host Special discount?

You will receive your 20% discount on the purchase of your chosen Grill Pan at the time of your qualifying party or show. The discount will be applied to your total purchase before tax and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies