• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
I have a past host who is going to purchase the grill pan as the host special for February. Does she get the 10% off on top of the 60% OFF. Or does that not apply to host special? :confused:

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
No, she does not receive an additional 10% off, on top of the 60% discount.
The 10% off will apply to anything else she purchases.

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
but with her host order, after she uses her free value and half-price items, she'll get the 10% past host discount PLUS the host rewards discount on anything else she purchases.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, i've never had a repeat host order from me yet, but this is my understanding of it.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Okay, it's my understanding that if a past host hosts another show before her 10% discount is up, she only gets the 20%, 25%, or 30% not 10% added to that.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Can't Double Dip %'s

pchefinski said:
but with her host order, after she uses her free value and half-price items, she'll get the 10% past host discount PLUS the host rewards discount on anything else she purchases.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, i've never had a repeat host order from me yet, but this is my understanding of it.
NO!!

When a host, hosts another show, she now has a new expiration date for her 10% discount. As an example: If at her 2nd show, she sells $500 and earns a 25% discount, she does not get a 35% discount. The 10% PHD is invalid.

If host booked her "next" show off her first one, she CAN get two of the monthly host specials.

Last edited:
A

AFwife

rwesterpchef said:
Marg, you understand correctly.
When a host, hosts another show, she now has a new expiration date for her 10% discount. As an example: If at her 2nd show, she sells $500 and earns a 25% discount, she does not get a 35% discount. The 10% PHD is invalid.

If host booked her "next" show off her first one, she CAN get two of the monthly host specials.

How is this done? Does she pick one under PAST HOST and we add her in as a guest? And then gets the other one as CURRENT HOST and put it in when we add the host order?

Thanks!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Exactly. She will have to pay shipping as the guest for the past host special and then can also get the host special as the host as well.