• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving Hosts Discounts for Booking Off Another Show

In summary, the discount for booking off another show through Pampered Chef can vary in amount and cannot be combined with other promotions. There is typically no limit to how many times a host can receive this discount, but it is best to check with their consultant for any restrictions. If a host's original show is cancelled or rescheduled, they may still be eligible for the discount. To redeem the discount, the host must mention it to their consultant at the time of booking and it will be applied during the checkout process.
jnsr96
Hi...Not sure if I should post this here, but... I had a show tonight that was booked off of another show. The consultant of the 1st show was my recruiter and she gave me the show when I signed... So the question is, how do I give the past host discount for the monthly special if I didn't do her show? TIA!

if the show was booked off the show all you need to do is put in the PHD then the host special #

Ex. Jane booked off Amanda's show. Jane has her show and Amanda wants a knife just put in Amanda's Discount # and it should work fine for you.

I hope I helped you out

The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.

If she doesn't know her discount # you can look it up on the pc site. Along the right and towards the bottom there should be a link for host lookup.

Your recruiter should help you with this since it's her past host and you're her recruit.

Thanks...I got her PHD and entered it...just wanted to make sure it wouldn't get kicked backed to me after it is submitted.

1. How much of a discount can a host receive for booking off another show?

The discount for booking off another show can vary depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. It is typically a percentage off the total order or a specific dollar amount.

2. Can a host combine the discount for booking off another show with other discounts or offers?

No, the discount for booking off another show cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a standalone promotion that cannot be combined with other promotions.

3. Is there a limit to how many times a host can receive the discount for booking off another show?

There is typically no limit to how many times a host can receive the discount for booking off another show. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific restrictions or limitations.

4. Can a host still receive the discount for booking off another show if their original show is cancelled or rescheduled?

If a host's original show is cancelled or rescheduled, they may still be eligible for the discount for booking off another show. This will depend on the specific circumstances and the policies of Pampered Chef. It is best to contact your consultant for more information.

5. How does a host redeem the discount for booking off another show?

To redeem the discount for booking off another show, the host must mention it to their consultant at the time of booking their own show. The consultant will then apply the discount to the host's order during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kam