1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Past Host

1. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Hi...Not sure if I should post this here, but... I had a show tonight that was booked off of another show. The consultant of the 1st show was my recruiter and she gave me the show when I signed... So the question is, how do I give the past host discount for the monthly special if I didn't do her show? TIA!

Oct 9, 2009
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

if the show was booked off the show all you need to do is put in the PHD then the host special #

Ex. Jane booked off Amanda's show. Jane has her show and Amanda wants a knife just put in Amanda's Discount # and it should work fine for you.

I hope I helped you out

Oct 10, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.

Oct 10, 2009
  4. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

If she doesn't know her discount # you can look it up on the pc site. Along the right and towards the bottom there should be a link for host lookup.

Oct 10, 2009
  5. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Your recruiter should help you with this since it's her past host and you're her recruit.

Oct 10, 2009
  6. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Thanks...I got her PHD and entered it...just wanted to make sure it wouldn't get kicked backed to me after it is submitted.

Oct 10, 2009
Have something to add?