• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Host Order the June Special on PP?

In summary, the host has ordered what she wants and now the guest/past host wants the one bowl and it wont let me add it.
CAPCnewbie
but everytime I try to enter it into PP, i get an error message saying that only a host can order it. The host has ordered what she wants and now the guest/past host wants the one bowl and it wont let me add it.
was hoping to submit the show tonight but I need to find out what to do first.
Help!

do you have her past host number in? Sometimes mine doesn't automatically update if I've had it open awhile. I know you are in Canada but I think that part at least is the same.

is she trying to get a booking benefit? If so, was the 2nd show entered under her original show? I'm assuming for canada, it would work the same as for us in USA. I have to enter the booked show on the original show in P3 for the host to get the booking benefit for that month. If it isn't entered in P3, she won't be able to get anything but the 10% Past Host Discount.

Also, are you sure you're entering the correct Item # for the Past Host? It's different than for the Host.

2 qts. – #HT94,
4 qts. – #HT95,
8 qts. – #HT96.

I know this is exactly the kind of mistake I would make.

Bet that's it - I didn't even think of that. They changed the numbers so that they are different. On the original flyer they were the same.

Did you have the current show entered as a booking from the past show? If you didn't then the past host can't get the special.

Ahhh, maybe thats it then. The numbers thing. I was entering the same numbers as the host so maybe I'll have to go check the flyer. I'm waiting to hear back from my director.
i just pray that last night wasn't a triple points day since I didnt'get the show submitted and I'll have to do it tonight.

pampchefsarah said:
Also, are you sure you're entering the correct Item # for the Past Host? It's different than for the Host.

2 qts. – #HT94,
4 qts. – #HT95,
8 qts. – #HT96.

I know this is exactly the kind of mistake I would make.

THANK YOU! I just got off the phone with Tech Support and they told me what you have here! I wish I had looked here first.
The past host can pick ANY one of the three bowls too, not just what the selections are for the current host!:p

What is the June special for past hosts?

The June special for past hosts is a free gift of their choice with a purchase of $75 or more.

How do I redeem the June special as a past host?

To redeem the June special, simply make a purchase of $75 or more and select your free gift at checkout. The discount will be automatically applied.

Can I combine the June special with other offers or discounts?

No, the June special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid on a purchase of $75 or more.

Is the June special available for online purchases?

Yes, the June special is available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply select your free gift at checkout when making a purchase of $75 or more.

Can I choose any item as my free gift for the June special?

Yes, you can choose any item as your free gift for the June special, as long as it is priced at $25 or less. This includes both kitchen tools and food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • doughmama