• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Survey: Boost Your Sales, Bookings, and Recruiting Efforts!

In summary, Wendy is considering creating a past host survey and mailing to her past hostess'. She is thinking about asking them to fill it out and BRING it back to an open house that she will be hosting and their completed survey will be entered into a drawing, if they come that night. At the open house it will be past hostess and new invites. She is also considering playing games that will have the past hostess tell their experience and how much product they got from their show. Basically, she is trying to refresh her name with them, get feed back from them, get sales, bookings, and possible recruits.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
What do you think? I was thinking about creating a past host survey and mailing to my past hostess'. I am thinking about asking them to fill it out and BRING it back to an open house that i will be hosting and their completed survey will be entered into a drawing, if they come that night i will give them an additional 10% off their order. At the open house it will be past hostess and new invites... i will be playing games that will have the past hostess tell their experience and how much product they got from their show. Basically it will accomplish many things... 1). refresh my name with them...2) get feed back from them 3) get sales 4) bookings and 5) possible recruits.

any ideas for what to put in my survey?
What do you all think?

no oneno one has any suggestions or ideas or thoughts... WOW must be all busy!

Thanks! :(

I'm sorry. I typed out a response last night and it sounded so negative to me that I just deleted instead of posting. If someone asked me to do a survey, I'm afraid that I would feel like it was "homework" and just procrastinate until it was pointless to complete it. A chance at another 10% off wouldn't motivate me--I would have bought what I wanted at my show. I've been invited to host appreciation things in the past and to be honest, as much as we are sincerely offering our appreciation, from my perspective as a past host for other direct sales companies, I don't want to leave my family for a night out with people I don't know, when I know good and well that the consultant is hoping to get additional sales and bookings. I would be most open to a face-to-face "party in review" session with you one on one the night of my party after the guests had left. If you wanted to have a separate meeting with me, I would "expect" a thank you gift--like if I had bought SA at my party, I would be impressed if you brought a SA piece for me. A basket with a couple of seasonings and recipe suggestions would be okay, too. I don't want a citrus peeler or season's best if I'm setting aside additional time to help you improve your business.

What are you thinking of asking in this survey? The first questions that pop into my head are things you would cover in host-coaching, especially the potential recruiting questions. You'll need to come up with focused, insightful questions or you'll get blah "everything was great! thanks!" type answers. I can see a host answering "what did you like best?" questions, but it's hard to imagine them answering "how could I improve my demo?" questions. I'm laughing, now, thinking about my personal worst moment--"you could improve your demo by not forgetting to bring the food." Imagine it's a problem like "you need to be funnier" or "you really need more knowledge of PC products" do you think they would come out and say it?

I think the single most effective way of increasing your business is to establish a genuine personal relationship with each and every host.

surveyWENDY.... THANK YOU THANK YOU... for your honesty.. That is what i was asking for... it was an idea i had.. and before i did it i wanted to see what other consultants thought if it was worth my time. I work a full time job outside PC and have a 9month old, husband and house to take care of. I am trying to get my pc business increased but don't want to waste my PRECIOUS time if it is not worth while. PLEASE... i know i am speaking for myself... don't hold back your thougths... that is what this forum is for is to help other consultants... THANK YOU!

Not only was i going to ask about my services to the hostess, but yes i was looking for sales... i want to have an open house in January... that hostess special is awesome.. and i would love to take advantage of it... and i thought i heard of others hosting something for past hostess... anyways.. again thanks for your input.

e-mailI wouldn't appreciate having to bring something in person. I'd just think you obviously didn't really want my opinion - just more of my business. I would, however, possibly answer an on-line survey you sent me a few weeks after the party. Of course, if you don't really care about their thoughts, don't ask. There are better ways to get your name out....Bee

Survey blunderWell I for one thought the idea was wonderful. At least I did when I first tried it when I started out 6 years ago. About 6 months in I got this bright idea to ask all my host to fill out a "review" sheet during their shows.
I took a lot of time about what questions to ask and such and gave them out.
It is amazing how the answers I was looking for never appeared. They are too busy watching and gabbing to even remember to fill it out for me. And when they did half heartedly, all was forgotten and I got answers that didn't answer the questions.

My vote: Don't bother.

You will know how you are doing just by watching the guests. You will see the knowing smiles, the nods and hear the "Oh yeses" if you are doing this the right way. If you're not doing well, they will be talking to each other, talking over you, around you and under you. Basically bored silly with the whole thing and ignoring you. And your sales may not reflect that. The actions speak louder than orders and words. So... just go with your guests behavior and your gut.
You will know what needs improving.

1. What is the purpose of the Past Host Survey?

The Past Host Survey is used to gather feedback and opinions from previous hosts about their experience hosting a Pampered Chef party. This information is then used to improve and enhance the party experience for future hosts and guests.

2. How do I access the Past Host Survey?

The Past Host Survey can be accessed through your Pampered Chef Consultant's website or through the email invitation you received after hosting a party. Simply click on the link provided and it will take you directly to the survey.

3. How long does it take to complete the Past Host Survey?

The survey should only take about 10-15 minutes to complete. We value your time and appreciate your honest and thorough feedback.

4. Will my responses be anonymous?

Yes, your responses will be completely anonymous. Your name and personal information will not be associated with your survey responses in any way. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable providing honest feedback.

5. What happens after I complete the Past Host Survey?

After you complete the Past Host Survey, your responses will be analyzed and used to make improvements to the Pampered Chef party experience. Your feedback is important to us and we take it seriously. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views