• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past host special on PWS?

Geekgirl69

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2007
The past host wants to order via the website on the show booked from hers, is there a way to pick her host special? She found the other stuff she wanted just fine (guest special stoneware) but didn't see where to put the HW90 code to get her knife. I can't find it either, I know I can do it through P3 but is there a way to do it online?

BTW, it's a catalog show, not a cooking show.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Not to my knowledge. But she can pick the regular priced item & then do "contact me for payment" so that you'll remember to change the code, then call her with the lower price & get her card #. ;)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
What happens if she types in HW90 into the "search" field? Is she going to pay by credit or debit card? You can just add it to her order for her after you transfer it into P3 and then update her amount.

Geekgirl69

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2007
When she types HW90 in the search field it comes up with "no results". She is paying by card, I did tell her to just put it in and I would adjust it but was curious for the "next time". I like having answers to some of the questions in advance, lol.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Yeah, I hear ya. :D Then there's situations like I had today. I had someone want to order just a plain old cutting board today and couldn't find it on the PWS. She and I both looked and couldn't find it. It wasn't under the cutting edge section. I had to enter the item number and then it said it was listed under Cutting Comparison or something like that. Weird.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Did she enter her "past host" number first and then go back to choose it? I have had the same problem in the past. Sounds like it's time for a Web Support Call, although there is probably no way to make sure that this host is the "past host" for that show on the website....

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I don't think they can add this to an order online.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
you cannot add the 60% items online. just have her complete her order as is & tell her you'll call her to get the 60% item & finalize the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tensie Steck
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views