• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Past Host Special Applicable for January Bookings on Nicole's Show?

In summary, the Past Host Special for January is a special offer for previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To qualify, one must have hosted a party with at least $200 in sales and one booking. It cannot be chosen as a host reward and usually includes discounted popular Pampered Chef products. It is available for the entire month of January while supplies last.
alicia_pchef
So when my guest Lore books a show for January from Nicole's show I had this week, how am I going to give Nicole the past host special in January? It's $100 extra dollars free, I don't think we are giving the past host that are we? If so, that's great, but I doubt it!

at the bottom in the fine print it says that the past host can choose one of the 60% off items. =)

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific policies and procedures of your show and cannot provide a definitive answer. It would be best to reach out to your show coordinator or production team to clarify the details and ensure that everything is handled appropriately.

1. What is the Past Host Special for January?

The Past Host Special for January is a special offer available to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for our loyal customers and previous hosts.

2. How can I qualify for the Past Host Special for January?

To qualify for the Past Host Special for January, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party. The party must have reached a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from the party.

3. Can I choose the Past Host Special for January as my host reward?

Unfortunately, the Past Host Special for January cannot be chosen as a host reward. It is a separate offer available only to previous hosts as a thank you for their support.

4. What is included in the Past Host Special for January?

The specific items included in the Past Host Special for January may vary, but it typically includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. This could include cookware, kitchen tools, or food items.

5. How long is the Past Host Special for January available?

The Past Host Special for January is available for the entire month of January. However, it is only available while supplies last, so we recommend taking advantage of the offer early in the month to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire