• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: Is 6 Months Strict? - Get Answers Here

In summary, the six month window for a past host to receive the host special is not exact and goes to the end of the 6th month. If a past host attends a show and the sales are over $150, they can qualify for both the guest special and the current host special. There is no minimum amount they need to spend for the host special, as long as the show reaches $150 in sales.
RachelLyn915
Hi,
I am trying to figure out just how strict the six month window is for the past host to get the host special. Is it exactly six months? I have a host who booked off a show that was on June 1st and would like to host a show in December, but doesn't want to screw the past host out of the special so we were thinking that maybe December 1st would work. Does anybody know for sure?

It goes to the end of the 6th month.

I notice at the bottom of the Host Benefits flyer for October it says "...if the past host's Show was held on or after April 1, 2013) is eligible to receive his or her choice of ONE Host Special item or set at 60% off." So assuming they use the same way of calculating it in December your previous host should be fine in December.

I have a couple of questions. 1 - If a past host comes to your show and orders and the show total is over $150, does the past host qualify for the guest special AND the current host special? Or just one or the other?

2 - Do they have to order a minimum amount to get the past host special, or is it just based on the show total?

TIA! This is my first show using the new system (I consulted back in 2009).

mdc05 said:
I have a couple of questions. 1 - If a past host comes to your show and orders and the show total is over $150, does the past host qualify for the guest special AND the current host special? Or just one or the other?

2 - Do they have to order a minimum amount to get the past host special, or is it just based on the show total?

TIA! This is my first show using the new system (I consulted back in 2009).

If the show sales are at $150 or more, the past host does qualify for the current host special. They have no minimum they need to spend to be eligible for that as long as the show is at $150. They can be eligible for a guest special if they spend the correct amount that is shown on the guest special flyer.

What is the Host Special for Pampered Chef?

The Host Special for Pampered Chef is a promotion that allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party.

How long is the Host Special valid for?

The Host Special is valid for 6 months from the date of the party. This means that the host can continue to earn rewards for 6 months after their party date.

Is the 6-month timeframe strict?

Yes, the 6-month timeframe for the Host Special is strict. After 6 months, the host will no longer be able to redeem rewards from their party.

Can I combine the Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party order.

What happens if I have multiple parties within 6 months?

If you have multiple parties within 6 months, you can continue to earn rewards from each party as long as they are within the 6-month timeframe. However, rewards cannot be combined between parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies