• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use past host status to purchase monthly host specials off of bookings?

In summary, the "Past Host Question" is a question that Pampered Chef consultants ask potential hosts to gather information about their past experiences hosting parties. This question is important because it helps the consultant tailor their approach and recommendations for the upcoming party to better suit the potential host's needs and preferences. It also allows the potential host to reflect on their past experiences and share any feedback, which can help address any concerns and ensure a positive experience. First-time hosts are also welcome and the "Past Host Question" is simply a tool to understand their preferences. If a potential host had a negative experience in the past, the consultant can address and rectify any issues to plan a successful and enjoyable party.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Ok, here is my question. I hosted a party in Feb. to which 4 people booked parties. I signed up to become a consultant after that so my director gave me those 4 bookings. Can I use my past host status to purchase the host special each month off of the 4 people? An example is one booked a show for May and I would love to have the pink/white cups - can I do this since I am the host off of which she booked?

Wave Two

Nope, that may be the one disadvantage of signing from your own party.

But maybe one of your friends or hosts in May won't want the special.

You can always have your own show in May and get the Cups and Squares! I ALWAYS have a catalog show open for myself so I can get any straggler orders - especially when it won't boost another open show to the next level!

I'm hoping to get enough preorders this weekend for the New May products and the HWC products to be able to put it in as a show! Without even pushing it I already have over $50 in orders for the Silicone Basting Brush and the Basting Bottle. I have a vendor fair on Sunday and I'm going to offer the preorders. I really want the pink HWC May special and I didn't earn it because of a show that I couldn't get closed in time.

I hope you are able to do the same or that you have a host that doesn't want the special.

What is the "Past Host Question" and why is it important?

The "Past Host Question" is a question that is often asked by Pampered Chef consultants when meeting with potential hosts for a cooking party. It is a question about the potential host's past experience with hosting a Pampered Chef party. This question is important because it allows the consultant to gauge the potential host's level of interest and experience with hosting parties, which can help determine the success of the upcoming party.

What kind of information does the "Past Host Question" provide to the consultant?

The "Past Host Question" provides the consultant with valuable information about the potential host's past experience with Pampered Chef parties. This can include details such as how many parties they have hosted, their average guest attendance, and their sales and bookings from past parties. This information can help the consultant tailor their approach and recommendations for the upcoming party to better suit the potential host's needs and preferences.

How does the "Past Host Question" benefit the potential host?

The "Past Host Question" benefits the potential host by allowing them to reflect on their past experiences with Pampered Chef parties and share any feedback they may have. This can help the consultant understand the potential host's expectations and concerns, and address them in the planning of the upcoming party. Additionally, if the potential host had a positive experience in the past, it can increase their excitement and motivation for hosting another party.

Do I have to be a past host to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to be a past host to host a Pampered Chef party. We welcome first-time hosts and are happy to guide you through the process. The "Past Host Question" is simply a tool we use to better understand your preferences and tailor our recommendations for your party.

What if I had a negative experience as a past host?

If you had a negative experience as a past host, we apologize and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. Our goal is to ensure that all of our hosts have a positive and enjoyable experience with Pampered Chef. By answering the "Past Host Question", we can address any concerns or issues you may have had and work together to plan a successful and stress-free party for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • ashleypc