• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission and Free Product for Past Host Purchases

C
chefmama
Do we get commission on the monthly special that a past host purchases at the show that was booked from her's?? Like would that part of her total be added to the final orders when determining how much FREE product the current host has??

I am just wondering as I have a show on Saturday that might close that day and I will be needing to figure out everything without my computer handy.

Thanks.

:)

we do not get comission off of past host monthly hostess special but the host does get credit towards her show with it I hope that does make sense.

The purchase of a booking benefit special DOES count towards guest sales, but it DOES NOT count towards commissionable sales.

Anything that past host purchases with her 10% discount counts towards both.

:)Thanks a bunch!

Hi there! Great question. As a consultant, you do receive commission on monthly specials that are purchased by past hosts at the show they booked from. This commission is added to the total orders when determining the amount of free product the current host will receive. It's always a good idea to have a plan in place for calculating your commission and free product without your computer, just in case. I recommend keeping a calculator and a commission chart handy for quick reference. Best of luck with your show on Saturday!

Question 1: Do we get commission on the monthly special that a past host purchases at the show that was booked from her's?

Yes, as a scientist, you would receive commission on the monthly special that a past host purchases at the show. This is because the host's purchase is still considered part of the overall sales for the show and you would receive commission on all sales made at the show.

Question 2: Would that part of her total be added to the final orders when determining how much FREE product the current host has?

Yes, the past host's purchase would be added to the final orders when determining how much free product the current host has. This is because the past host's purchase is considered part of the total sales for the show and would contribute to the overall amount of free product earned by the current host.

Question 3: Is it necessary to have a computer handy to figure out everything for the show's final orders?

No, it is not necessary to have a computer handy to figure out everything for the show's final orders. You can manually calculate the total sales and commission earned using a calculator and the commission rate provided by the company.

Question 4: Will the commission earned from the past host's purchase be included in the final commission amount for the show?

Yes, the commission earned from the past host's purchase will be included in the final commission amount for the show. As mentioned before, the past host's purchase is considered part of the overall sales for the show and you will receive commission on all sales made at the show.

Question 5: Can you explain how the commission and free product system works for past host purchases?

Sure, the commission and free product system for past host purchases works in the following way: When a past host makes a purchase at a show that was booked from her, the sales from her purchase are added to the total sales for the show. This means that you will receive commission on her purchase as part of the overall sales. Additionally, her purchase will also contribute to the total amount of free product earned by the current host. This is because the amount of free product earned is based on the total sales for the show. So, the more sales made at the show, the more free product the current host will earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies