• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Past Host Purchases Qualify for Host Specials and Offers?

In summary, "Past Host Purchases" is a feature on hosting websites that allows users to view their previous purchases of hosting plans or services. To access this feature, users must log in to their hosting account and navigate to the billing or account section of the website. It is important to review "Past Host Purchases" to keep track of spending and make informed decisions when purchasing future hosting plans. Depending on the hosting website's policies, users may be able to cancel or modify their past purchases. The availability of past purchase history may vary among hosting websites.
PCALISON437613
Hi :)
I hope someone can answer this question. A past host is purchasing at a host show that booked off hers, does the Host special this month of the Stainless Mixing Bowls for $27.80 apply towards the $50.00 purchase amount towards the free cookbook offer? Also the $27.80 goes towards the current hosts show total but not towards the commisionable sales correct?
Thanks in advance
:)

PCALISON437613 said:
Hi :)
I hope someone can answer this question. A past host is purchasing at a host show that booked off hers, does the Host special this month of the Stainless Mixing Bowls for $27.80 apply towards the $50.00 purchase amount towards the free cookbook offer? Also the $27.80 goes towards the current hosts show total but not towards the commisionable sales correct?
Thanks in advance
:)

Yes and yes!

ThanksThanks, ok one more question, Does the $50 product purchase for free cookbook before or after there 10% past host discount? Thanks :)

AfterIt's $50 "out of pocket".

Diane

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Yes, the Stainless Mixing Bowls for $27.80 would count towards the $50.00 purchase amount for the free cookbook offer. However, it would not count towards the commissionable sales for the current host's show. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking! :)

What is "Past Host Purchases?"

"Past Host Purchases" refers to a feature on a hosting website that allows users to view their previous purchases of hosting plans or services.

How can I access my "Past Host Purchases?"

To access your "Past Host Purchases," you will need to log in to your hosting account and navigate to the billing or account section of the website. From there, you should be able to find a tab or option for viewing your past purchases.

Why is it important to review my "Past Host Purchases?"

Reviewing your "Past Host Purchases" is important because it allows you to keep track of your spending and ensures that you are aware of all the hosting services you have purchased. This can also help you make more informed decisions when purchasing future hosting plans.

Can I cancel or modify my "Past Host Purchases?"

Depending on the hosting website's policies, you may be able to cancel or modify your "Past Host Purchases." However, keep in mind that some hosting plans may have a no-refund policy, so it is essential to carefully review the terms and conditions before making a purchase.

Is there a limit to how far back I can view my "Past Host Purchases?"

This will vary depending on the hosting website. Some may only show a few months' worth of purchases, while others may have a longer history available for viewing. It is best to check with the hosting provider for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ktmoms