1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Past Host # problem

1. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

The last two months I have had several co-hosted shows. When I try to look up the past host # online for the co-host there is no name/number. The show is in the system under the host, just nothing for the co-host. I went back to double check previous co-hosted parties and they always had the host and co-host listed separately with 2 different #s. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mar 26, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I remember someone else on here saying they have had this problem. I think it is the new system that is neglecting to make a PHD for the co-host. You probably need to call HO to get it.

3. loreo

loreo Banned

I've had this happen a couple of times. Call HO and they'll give you one.

Mar 27, 2009
  4. KristinS

KristinS Member

I've had this happen, too. I know it's not the right answer, but I've just given my co-host the same PHD as the host if they need it right away.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Thats what I did too, we were sending in the show when I discovered the problem. I did email HO about the first one and they sent me one but it takes awhile. The second one was last night.
    Thanks I was wondering if it was only my shows!

Mar 27, 2009
Have something to add?