• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Co-Hosted Shows: Missing Past Host # Online - Solutions Inside

In summary, the new system is neglecting to make a PHD for the co-host. You should call HO to get it.
The last two months I have had several co-hosted shows. When I try to look up the past host # online for the co-host there is no name/number. The show is in the system under the host, just nothing for the co-host. I went back to double check previous co-hosted parties and they always had the host and co-host listed separately with 2 different #s. Has anyone else had this problem?

cincychef said:
The last two months I have had several co-hosted shows. When I try to look up the past host # online for the co-host there is no name/number. The show is in the system under the host, just nothing for the co-host. I went back to double check previous co-hosted parties and they always had the host and co-host listed separately with 2 different #s. Has anyone else had this problem?

I remember someone else on here saying they have had this problem. I think it is the new system that is neglecting to make a PHD for the co-host. You probably need to call HO to get it.

I've had this happen a couple of times. Call HO and they'll give you one.

I've had this happen, too. I know it's not the right answer, but I've just given my co-host the same PHD as the host if they need it right away.

KristinS said:
I've had this happen, too. I know it's not the right answer, but I've just given my co-host the same PHD as the host if they need it right away.

Thats what I did too, we were sending in the show when I discovered the problem. I did email HO about the first one and they sent me one but it takes awhile. The second one was last night.
Thanks I was wondering if it was only my shows!

1. How do I locate the missing past host number for a co-hosted show?

To locate the missing past host number for a co-hosted show, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. From there, click on the "Co-Hosted Show" option and scroll down to the "Past Hosts" section. The missing past host number should be listed there.

2. What if the missing past host number is not listed in the "Past Hosts" section?

If the missing past host number is not listed in the "Past Hosts" section, you can try clicking on the "Add Past Host" button and manually entering the number. If the number is still not found, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Why is the past host number important for a co-hosted show?

The past host number is important for a co-hosted show because it allows us to properly credit the past host for their contributions to the show. It also allows the current host to earn rewards and bonuses based on the past host's sales.

4. Can I still earn rewards and bonuses if the past host number is missing?

No, unfortunately, if the past host number is missing, you will not be able to earn rewards and bonuses based on the past host's sales. It is important to make sure all past host numbers are properly entered for co-hosted shows to ensure proper credit and rewards for all parties involved.

5. How can I prevent missing past host numbers in the future?

To prevent missing past host numbers in the future, make sure to double check all information entered when setting up a co-hosted show. If you notice a missing past host number after the show has been created, you can still go back and add it by following the steps mentioned in the first question. It is always best to be thorough and accurate when setting up a show to avoid any issues with missing past host numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies