• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Past Host Number: Tips and Tricks for Consultants

M
Mommabear
I may have missed this some where, but I can't figure out how to find a past host's number. I know she had a show, with another consultant in November last year. I wasn't a consultant then and I had just done my own show in October. She is wanting to order off of a show that I am having this month and can't locate her past host #. Is there somewhere I can go to find her #? I am not familiar with the consultant that she did the show with, but I want to make sure that she gets her discount. Thank you for all your help.

Does she have her past host discount # with her or did she lose it? I know one of my hosts couldn't find their host # and I called HO and they gave it to me. She was a host for me though and not another consultant. If you can't get her number from her then maybe try calling HO. Or get the consultant's phone number who she did the show with last year and call her for it.

Log into Consultant's Corner. The in Frequently Visited Links box, click on Host Lookup. That should help you.

Thank YouI will try getting on to CC and see if that will work.

1. How do I find a past host's number?

To find a past host's number, you can go to the "Ordering" tab on your consultant dashboard and click on "Past Hosts". From there, you can search for the host's name or the date of their show to find their number.

2. Can I locate a past host's number if I wasn't a consultant at the time of their show?

Yes, you can still locate a past host's number even if you were not a consultant at the time of their show. As long as the show was done within the company's system, you should be able to find their number by following the steps mentioned in the previous answer.

3. What if the past host did a show with another consultant?

If the past host did a show with another consultant, you can still find their number by searching for their name or the date of their show in the "Past Hosts" tab on your consultant dashboard. You do not need to be familiar with the other consultant to find the past host's number.

4. Can I make sure the past host gets their discount if I am not familiar with the other consultant?

Yes, you can still ensure that the past host receives their discount even if you are not familiar with the other consultant. As long as you have located the past host's number, you can enter it in the designated field when placing the order to ensure they receive their discount.

5. Is there any other way to find a past host's number?

If you are unable to find a past host's number using the steps mentioned above, you can also reach out to your team leader or the company's customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the past host's number or help you locate it in the system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • byrd1956