• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Were the Past Host Numbers for November's Cookie Sheet Package?

In summary, a past host number is a unique number assigned to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event for tracking and rewarding purposes. This number can be found by logging into a Pampered Chef account and is different from a consultant number. It can be used to earn rewards through the Host Rewards program and can be shared with others for credit and rewards.
niktim3
I am attempting to plan ahead...
Does anyone know the past host numbers to enter for the cookie sheet package?
Thanks!:chef:

Sorry. I always rely on P3 to provide those things for me.

Me too!
I tried to search for it and was unable!!
Ugh!
Good thing I am thinking ahead!

You probably have to close & reopen the PP3 application to update w/the numbers.

The numbers will update in P3 on Nov 1st.

Thanks!!
Will do it then!

1. What is a past host number?

A past host number is a unique number assigned to each customer who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event. This number is used for tracking and rewarding past hosts.

2. How can I find my past host number?

You can find your past host number by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Your past host number will be listed under the "My Host Information" section.

3. Is my past host number the same as my consultant number?

No, your past host number is different from your consultant number. Your consultant number is assigned to you if you become a Pampered Chef consultant, while your past host number is assigned to you as a customer who has hosted a party or event.

4. Can I use my past host number to earn rewards?

Yes, you can use your past host number to earn rewards through our Host Rewards program. Simply enter your past host number when placing an order and you will receive the rewards for that order.

5. Can I share my past host number with others?

Yes, you can share your past host number with others. If someone uses your past host number when placing an order, you will receive credit for that order and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quimbychic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Michelle817
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Florence King
Replies