• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Free Business Card for Past Hosts

In summary, the "Welcome Back! Free Business Card for Past Hosts" promotion is an exclusive offer for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To qualify for the free business cards, you must have hosted a party in the past with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 orders, and you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. To redeem your free business cards, you will receive an email with a link to the redemption page where you can choose from a variety of designs and enter your shipping information. There is a limit of one set of free business cards per consultant, but you can continue to earn more by hosting additional parties and meeting the requirements for the promotion.
chellb1234
I created a business type card for Past Hosts. You can give this to them so they are able to remember you as their consultant and their host id...
unfortunately it is a PDF, so you can't ad your info on it...i left it blank tho, anyone know how to ad an edit box to pdf?
i can't save it as a word doc, cos mine saves as docx not doc...don't know the difference...

Attachments

• PC Host ID.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 461
You can use http://www.pdfescape.com to edit a PDF.In Word, when you're saving your document, in the drop down box of the "Save As" dialog box you can choose "97-2003 Word Document" as the type of document, and that'll save as .doc.

awesome thanks! Here it is, enough for 3 lines of text

Attachments

• PC_Host_ID.pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:

What is the "Welcome Back! Free Business Card for Past Hosts" promotion?

The "Welcome Back! Free Business Card for Past Hosts" promotion is an exclusive offer for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. As a thank you for hosting a party, you can receive a free set of business cards to help promote your business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I qualify for the free business cards?

To qualify for the free business cards, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The party must have had a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 orders. You must also be a current consultant with Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem my free business cards?

To redeem your free business cards, you will receive an email with a link to the redemption page. Simply follow the instructions on the page to customize your business cards and enter your shipping information. Your business cards will then be shipped directly to you.

Can I choose the design for my free business cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs for your free business cards. The designs are specifically tailored for Pampered Chef consultants and include your name, contact information, and the Pampered Chef logo.

Is there a limit to how many free business cards I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one set of free business cards per consultant. However, you can continue to earn more free business cards by hosting additional parties and meeting the requirements for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheferikab