• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Past Host Discount Code | Tips for Getting a PHD#

In summary, to find your past host discount code, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Host Benefits" section. This code can be used on any purchase on the website, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is valid for one year from the date of your party and can be shared with friends and family, but each code can only be used once. There are some exclusions, such as clearance items and limited edition products.
pampchef.angel
Can someone tell me where to find a PHD# for a past host?

On Consultant's Corner. On the right there is a list of options, choose Host Lookup.

Thanks so much - I figured it was right there in front of my face :)

1. How do I find my past host discount code?

To find your past host discount code, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Host Benefits" section. Your discount code will be listed under "Past Host Discount Code."

2. Can I use my past host discount code on any purchase?

Yes, your past host discount code can be used on any purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

3. How long is my past host discount code valid for?

Your past host discount code is valid for one year from the date of your party. After that, it will expire and you will need to host another party to receive a new code.

4. Can I share my past host discount code with friends and family?

Yes, you can share your past host discount code with friends and family. However, each code can only be used once and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

5. Are there any exclusions for using my past host discount code?

There are a few exclusions for using your past host discount code, such as clearance items and certain limited edition products. These exclusions will be listed on your discount code email or in the "My Host Benefits" section of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies