• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Past Host Discount from Over a Year Ago?

In summary, the conversation was about a guest who had a past host discount that the host tried to use. The host had entered it a year ago and was surprised when it was accepted for the current show. They were wondering if it would still be accepted or if it would cause any issues during submission. The host also mentioned using P3 and needing to collect payment before submitting. They discussed the possibility of the show date being within the one year mark and how that would affect the use of the discount. The conversation ended with the host planning to call HO for clarification.
kam
Staff member
I have a guest who says she has a past host discount. I tried looking it up and nothing came up.

I asked for more info and she asked me to use the one she gave me last time and try it. The last one I used was from a year ago. I entered it in - expecting it not to be accepted since it is over a year old. But, it seems to have taken it and applied a discount. What happens if I submit it? Will it kick it out at some point? Or will the show go on hold?

The last time I used the Past host # was 5/24/12. But this is a May show I am closing now and started it May 1st. So is it possible that it is going by the date of the show - and not today's date? I guess it is possible that she had her last show in the beginning weeks of last May??

I am using P3.

Thanks!

I think if the show date is within the one year, it will take. I had put in a # a few months ago and apparently it was the wrong one and it didn't get kicked out until I actually tried to submit the show.

monicag said:
I think if the show date is within the one year, it will take. I had put in a # a few months ago and apparently it was the wrong one and it didn't get kicked out until I actually tried to submit the show.
So, it did stop you from submitting? I am going to have to collect payment before submitting, though. :(Maybe I'll call HO.Thanks!

Yes, the # didn't match so it wouldn't let me hit submit until I fixed the problem. If it's after her show date, then you won't be able to find it on Consultant's Corner, but like I said if the current show date is before the one year mark, you should be good.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. It is possible that the past host discount is still valid, even though it is over a year old. Our system typically accepts past host discounts up to 13 months after the show date. If the discount was applied and it did not kick out, then it should be valid. However, if you have any concerns, I would recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. They will be able to verify the discount and ensure that everything is processed correctly. Thank you for being a pampered chef consultant and for providing excellent customer service to your guests. Have a great day!

1. How do I redeem a past host discount?

To redeem a past host discount, you will need to contact the company or organization that offered the discount and provide them with any necessary proof of your past hosting experience. They will then provide you with instructions on how to apply the discount to your purchase.

2. Can I combine a past host discount with other discounts?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions of the past host discount. Some discounts may explicitly state that they cannot be combined with other discounts, while others may allow for it. It is best to check with the company or organization offering the discount to confirm.

3. How long is a past host discount valid for?

The validity period of a past host discount may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. Some discounts may have an expiration date, while others may not. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the discount or contact the provider for more information.

4. Do I need to be a past host multiple times to receive the discount?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions of the past host discount. Some discounts may only apply to individuals who have hosted multiple times, while others may be available to first-time hosts as well. It is best to check with the company or organization offering the discount for clarification.

5. Are there any restrictions on what the past host discount can be used for?

The restrictions for a past host discount may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. Some discounts may only apply to certain products or services, while others may have no restrictions. It is best to check with the provider for more information on any limitations of the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom