• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Use My Past Host Discount if I Forgot to Add Them During Booking?

In summary, the Past Host Discount is a discount offered to customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. To redeem it, customers can enter a unique code provided by email or their consultant at checkout. There is no limit to how many times the discount can be used, but it cannot be combined with other promotions. The discount does have an expiration date, so it is important to use it before it expires.
EMarth123
I had a show back in June & just realized that I didn't put my current host as booking off this party....OOPS!

My question is about the booking benefit...is my past host just out? Is there anyway to fix it?

P.S. I tried to put the order in P3, and it allows it, but I'm sure that HO will hold up my order since I didn't put in the booking right?

I'm just trying to make sure I do this the right way. Thanks!

Try it anyway, it may go through. I've done the same thing sometimes. As long as the host has a PHD it should go through.

P3 is going to let you do it but HO may not since you didn't put the booking on the original show.What does the past host want? You do have two options - 1) put the item on the past host's order and pay the difference of the 60% off price (she will get 10% off for being the past host so you can cover the difference on that) or 2) put the past host in as the co-host and she can use the current host's unlimited discount and you can cover the remainder of that.With option 2 it won't count towards the host's current total but you won't have to pay as much out of pocket.

Let's say Past Host is Host A, current host is Host B & you have another show you are about to close, Show C.You can put Host A as a co-host on Show C. Add host B as a customer with no purchase but a booking date. Close Show C. Then you can close show B with Host A's past host item. ;)

1. What is the Past Host Discount?

The Past Host Discount is a special discount offered to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. This discount is a way for us to show our appreciation for your support and loyalty as a host.

2. How do I redeem the Past Host Discount?

To redeem your Past Host Discount, simply enter the unique discount code provided to you in your email or through your consultant. This code can be applied at checkout on our website or given to your consultant when placing an order.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Past Host Discount?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the Past Host Discount. As long as you have a valid discount code, you can use it for every order you place with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I combine the Past Host Discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Past Host Discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone discount that cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

5. Does the Past Host Discount expire?

Yes, the Past Host Discount does have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your discount code for the specific expiration date. It is important to use your discount before it expires to take advantage of the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
cochef