• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discount Question.

In summary, to honor a past host discount, you will need to obtain the past host number from the person and check the Pampered Chef website under past host discounts. Be sure to have the correct spelling of the name. If you are unable to find the host, try different spellings and names. If all else fails, you can contact customer service for assistance. If the past host did not do a show with you, they are not eligible for the discount, but you can still show appreciation in other ways and potentially offer them a future opportunity to host a show.
rowan0907
How do I honor a past host discount when the past host didn't do a show with me?

past host dicountAll you need to do is get the past host # from the person and if they dont have it you can go to the The Pampered Chef website and look under past host discount. You do need to have the name spelling correct. HTH

Jennie4PC said:
All you need to do is get the past host # from the person and if they dont have it you can go to the The Pampered Chef website and look under past host discount. You do need to have the name spelling correct. HTH
It's not unusual for the consultant to have misspelled the name or used a formal name or a nickname that the person doesn't use so before you give up try different spellings and names that might fit in. Your final determination that you got the right person is by the basic name and the address.

If I can't find a host I call her and ask a lot of questions to narrow it down like is your name on your check different and of course what address were you living at at the time.

If it was over a year the show will not show up. I have had guests say that they had a show 3 months ago and it was a year and a half...

When all else fails call customer service. I have done this on a few of the tough ones and they have found it for me. They have seen it all. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. If the past host did not do a show with you, unfortunately, they are not eligible for the past host discount. However, there are other ways to show appreciation for past hosts, such as sending them a thank you note or a small gift. I would also recommend reaching out to them and seeing if they would be interested in hosting a show in the future to take advantage of the discount. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the Past Host Discount?

The Past Host Discount is a special discount offered to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. It is a way for us to say thank you for being a loyal customer and for hosting a party with us.

How do I redeem my Past Host Discount?

To redeem your Past Host Discount, simply enter the unique promo code provided to you at the time of your previous party or show. This code can be entered during checkout on our website or given to your independent consultant when placing an order through them.

Is there an expiration date for the Past Host Discount?

Yes, the Past Host Discount typically expires within 1 year from the date of your party or show. However, the expiration date may vary depending on promotions and offers at the time of redemption. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of your specific discount offer.

Can I combine my Past Host Discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Past Host Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for one-time use and cannot be used with any other offer.

Can I use my Past Host Discount on any item?

Yes, the Past Host Discount can be used on any regular-priced item. It cannot be used on already discounted items or sale items. It also cannot be used on any limited edition or special edition products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smilesarepriceless