• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I create customized discount cards for my hosts?

In summary, the card is in the lower right corner of the first page of packing slips, and hosts need to cut out the card to get the contact information.
pc_jessica
okay i am just full of questions tonight!! okay so am I the one that needs to print a card with the Host's name and Host number on it. Or is this something that they recieve from HO with their order??? TIA

They will get a "card" of sorts in their Packing Slip papers. I would have to pull out my husbands (*hehe>..yes, he's hosted a catalog show...;) ) to be sure, but I think it's in the lower Right corner of the first page (?) of their packing slips and even has a dotted line they could cut along.But- it's easy to miss. I know I've lost mine in the past as a REAL Host (before my PC days)....so I'm sure alot of hosts lose it if they even noticed it! I think being able to give them a card wouldn't be a bad idea. I think someone has made a "past host card" or something. Maybe we could print something in Vista and leave a blank for their host #. Give/mail it to them for their wallet - with YOUR contact on the back- just in case. :D but if they are at another show, they can just pull it out.

It's on one of the packing slips that comes with their order. It used to be on the bottom left as a little card they could rip out, but now it's in the middle of a page and they have to cut it out. Your P3 will automatically update their contact info with the PHD #. You can always look it up on Consultant's Corner as well should your host lose or not find the info.

I've starting doing a laminated card for my hosts. It has my business card on one side & then a card that I created that has the text from the packing slip on the other. I write their host number in, then laminate it in a business card pouch (I got an inexpensive laminator from WM). I then include the card with the receipts that I mail.

Great ideas! Thank you

If you receive the order for your host, you could make a copy and attach it inside a Season's Best Cookbook. I used to clip the "corner card" off the Host's packing list, and do that before it was printed in the middle of the letter to the hostess.

crystalscookingnow said:
I've starting doing a laminated card for my hosts. It has my business card on one side & then a card that I created that has the text from the packing slip on the other. I write their host number in, then laminate it in a business card pouch (I got an inexpensive laminator from WM). I then include the card with the receipts that I mail.

I include a card as well with my contact info on the back. I include this in my "thank you" letter that I send out after the show with any P3 receipts she may need.

What is a Past Host Discount Card?

A Past Host Discount Card is a special card that is given to customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. It entitles the customer to a discount on their next purchase.

How do I receive a Past Host Discount Card?

To receive a Past Host Discount Card, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The card will be mailed to you after the party, along with a thank you gift from us.

What is the discount amount on a Past Host Discount Card?

The discount amount on a Past Host Discount Card may vary, but it is typically 10% off your entire purchase. Please note that the discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Can I use my Past Host Discount Card online?

Yes, you can use your Past Host Discount Card for online purchases. Simply enter the code on the back of the card at checkout to receive your discount.

Is there an expiration date on Past Host Discount Cards?

Yes, Past Host Discount Cards do have an expiration date. Please check the back of your card for the specific date. The expiration date is usually several months after the card is issued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayPT