1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Past host discount cards??

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay i am just full of questions tonight!! okay so am I the one that needs to print a card with the Host's name and Host number on it. Or is this something that they recieve from HO with their order??? TIA

Jul 31, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

They will get a "card" of sorts in their Packing Slip papers. I would have to pull out my husbands (*hehe>..yes, he's hosted a catalog show...;) ) to be sure, but I think it's in the lower Right corner of the first page (?) of their packing slips and even has a dotted line they could cut along.

But- it's easy to miss. I know I've lost mine in the past as a REAL Host (before my PC days)....so I'm sure alot of hosts lose it if they even noticed it!

I think being able to give them a card wouldn't be a bad idea. I think someone has made a "past host card" or something. Maybe we could print something in Vista and leave a blank for their host #. Give/mail it to them for their wallet - with YOUR contact on the back- just in case. :D but if they are at another show, they can just pull it out.

Jul 31, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It's on one of the packing slips that comes with their order. It used to be on the bottom left as a little card they could rip out, but now it's in the middle of a page and they have to cut it out.

Your P3 will automatically update their contact info with the PHD #. You can always look it up on Consultant's Corner as well should your host lose or not find the info.

Aug 1, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I've starting doing a laminated card for my hosts. It has my business card on one side & then a card that I created that has the text from the packing slip on the other. I write their host number in, then laminate it in a business card pouch (I got an inexpensive laminator from WM). I then include the card with the receipts that I mail.

5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Great ideas! Thank you

Aug 1, 2009
  6. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

If you receive the order for your host, you could make a copy and attach it inside a Season's Best Cookbook. I used to clip the "corner card" off the Host's packing list, and do that before it was printed in the middle of the letter to the hostess.

Aug 1, 2009
  7. I include a card as well with my contact info on the back. I include this in my "thank you" letter that I send out after the show with any P3 receipts she may need.

Have something to add?