• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits: Past Hosts and New Hosts - How to Enter P3

In summary, the past host of a show booked in December is eligible to receive one 60% off item, based on guest sales of the current host's show.
TJMagoo
I had a show in June someone booked a party for July but never had it. She called me last week t have a show this week.

My question is, do the past host benefits work for her friend or not since she didn't have it when she said she would?

If the past host still qualifies for the host benefits, do I enter it differently in P3 or how do I do it?

As long as the potential show was submitted as a booking, the past host will get the benefits as long as it is held within 6 months--you are fine, and so is she. The date you submit doesn't really matter, except to help you with your follow up, if you use that feature on P3.

So how does this work? Does the past host get the same monthly host benefits as my current host? So for example, in December, hosts get 60% off one item if the show is up to $650, 2 items if the show is more than $650.

The past host qualifies for this as well?

The past host will get ONE item at 60% off, no matter the level the current host attains. It is in the small print (so hard to read but there none the less). :)

Actually for December the past host CAN get 2 items at 60% off if the current host has a show of $650 or higher, when you read the fine print it clarifies.Past Host Booking Benefit: For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150.
When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host from whom the December Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after
June 1, 2012) is eligible to receive his or her choice of ONE or TWO items at 60% off, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.
For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

Thanks ladies!

Yes, be sure you always read the fine print at the bottom as it is not always the same. And don't forget, if your host spends the given amount of money required for the Guest Special, she also gets the Guest Special free! I guess the program alerts you to that now, but the older version did not.

1. What is P3 and how do I enter as a past host?

P3 is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards past hosts with exclusive discounts and promotions. To enter P3, simply log into your account and click on the "Enter P3" button on your dashboard. This will take you to the P3 page where you can view and redeem your rewards.

2. Can I still enter P3 if I have not hosted a party in a while?

Yes, as long as you have hosted a party in the past, you can still enter P3. The program is designed to reward all past hosts, regardless of how long it has been since their last party.

3. What are the benefits of entering P3 as a past host?

Past hosts who enter P3 have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and special offers that are not available to non-hosts. This is our way of thanking our dedicated hosts for their support and loyalty.

4. How do I enter P3 as a new host?

If you are a new host, simply create an account on our website and host a party to be eligible for P3 rewards. Once your party is completed, you will automatically be entered into the program and can start redeeming your rewards.

5. Are there any restrictions on redeeming P3 rewards?

Yes, there are some restrictions on redeeming P3 rewards. These may include expiration dates, minimum purchase requirements, and limited availability. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before redeeming any rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefDarcy
Replies