1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Past Host booking credit

1. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

Could someone please clarify something for me - I have heard different things. Does the future show booked from a current show have to be held within six months from the show date or just before the end of the sixth month in order for the Past Host to order the Host Special?

Aug 11, 2009
  2. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

I believe someone answered that last week. If Host #1 has a party on Feb. 15th,
    the guest who books must have their party before the end of the sixth month following which would be Aug. 31st. I don't think you can carry it over to Sept. 15th to submit it though. The show date would be the determining factor. Best to call HO, just so that you don't miss the boat, and have two angry hostesses. Please let us know too, what HO says.

Aug 11, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's the end of the sixth month. People booking from shows in August will have until the end of February to host a show that benefits the August host.

Aug 12, 2009
  4. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

from HO - It is the last day of the 6th month not the date of the show. Like Rae said.

Aug 13, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Along the similar lines of Past Host Booking questions....the Past Host Booking Benefit follows the HOST, not the consultant. I know that.

However, my question is this- how does that occur? Does the other consultant need any information, or do they just need the past host's discount number? I have a situation (you may have read my other thread "kick in the gut") and just trying to make sure i have it correct so I can tell the girl hosting a September show that it's ok for her to do the show with her friend who is now a consultant (again)...but her other friend and original host of a recent show of mine- can still get her booking benefit.

Aug 13, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

The number of bookings the past host had at her show is tied to the PHD number.

Have something to add?