• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Past Host Booking Credit: 6 Months or End of Sixth Month?

If the past host only booked 3 people at her show, the other consultant would need to have booked at least 6 people at a minimum to receive the benefit.
cochef
Gold Member
Could someone please clarify something for me - I have heard different things. Does the future show booked from a current show have to be held within six months from the show date or just before the end of the sixth month in order for the Past Host to order the Host Special?

I believe someone answered that last week. If Host #1 has a party on Feb. 15th,
the guest who books must have their party before the end of the sixth month following which would be Aug. 31st. I don't think you can carry it over to Sept. 15th to submit it though. The show date would be the determining factor. Best to call HO, just so that you don't miss the boat, and have two angry hostesses. Please let us know too, what HO says.

It's the end of the sixth month. People booking from shows in August will have until the end of February to host a show that benefits the August host.

from HO - It is the last day of the 6th month not the date of the show. Like Rae said.

Along the similar lines of Past Host Booking questions....the Past Host Booking Benefit follows the HOST, not the consultant. I know that.However, my question is this- how does that occur? Does the other consultant need any information, or do they just need the past host's discount number? I have a situation (you may have read my other thread "kick in the gut") and just trying to make sure i have it correct so I can tell the girl hosting a September show that it's ok for her to do the show with her friend who is now a consultant (again)...but her other friend and original host of a recent show of mine- can still get her booking benefit.

The number of bookings the past host had at her show is tied to the PHD number.

1. What is a Past Host Booking Credit?

A Past Host Booking Credit is a credit that is given to a past host who books a party with Pampered Chef. It is a way for us to say thank you for hosting a party with us in the past.

2. How much credit can a past host receive?

The amount of credit a past host can receive varies depending on the total sales of the party they book. The credit is typically a percentage of the total party sales.

3. Can a past host use their credit towards any product?

Yes, a past host can use their credit towards any product on our website or in our catalog. They can also use it towards any special offers or discounts.

4. Is there a limit to how many times a past host can use their credit?

No, there is no limit to how many times a past host can use their credit. They can use it towards multiple parties or orders as long as they have enough credit available.

5. How long is the credit valid for?

The credit is typically valid for one year from the date it was issued. However, this may vary depending on any special promotions or offers at the time. It is best to check with your consultant for the specific expiration date of your credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
Replies