• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Booking Benefit??

In summary, the Past Host Booking Benefit is a special offer from Pampered Chef that rewards past hosts with exclusive discounts and deals when they book another party. To qualify, hosts must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and book another party within a certain time frame. The specific discounts and deals may vary, but typically include a percentage off or free products based on party sales. The benefit can be used multiple times as long as the host continues to qualify. To redeem the benefit, hosts simply need to inform their consultant and book another party.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I had a host back in May...she booked a show for Oct off hers.
I did enter it in, so does that mean she can get the past host booking benefit and then the host 60% off items ??

I think so...can anyone verify this?

Nancy

Yes. It's within the 6 month period since her last party.

She'll have to be a guest on her own party to receive the past host booking benefit (thus paying the shipping charge).

: Yes, your host should still be eligible for the past host booking benefit and the host 60% off items. As long as the show was booked off of her party, she should receive those benefits. It's always a good idea to double check with your consultant to make sure everything is in order, but in my experience, that's how it works.

1. What is the Past Host Booking Benefit?

The Past Host Booking Benefit is a special offer from Pampered Chef that rewards our past hosts with exclusive discounts and deals when they book another party with us.

2. How do I qualify for the Past Host Booking Benefit?

To qualify for the Past Host Booking Benefit, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and book another party with us within a certain time frame. The specific qualifications may vary depending on current promotions, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

3. What discounts and deals can I expect with the Past Host Booking Benefit?

The discounts and deals offered with the Past Host Booking Benefit may vary, but typically include a percentage off your purchase or free products based on the total sales at your party. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more details on the current offers.

4. Can I use the Past Host Booking Benefit multiple times?

Yes, you can use the Past Host Booking Benefit multiple times as long as you continue to qualify for the offer. This means that you can book multiple parties with us and receive the exclusive discounts and deals each time.

5. How do I redeem my Past Host Booking Benefit?

To redeem your Past Host Booking Benefit, simply let your consultant know that you are a past host and would like to book another party. They will help you select the best date and time for your party and ensure that you receive the exclusive discounts and deals available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies