• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Benefits as a Past Host: 6 Months or 1 Year?

But I don't see why you *shouldn't * be able to do this. If the person expressed interest and booked a show from one host, and the new host had to reschedule, why not give the original host credit when the show takes place?
Monty060609
I was just going through one of the booking slides I got off of here to personalize it and make sure it is updated.

The past host benefit, is that good for 6 months or one year?

TIA

It's for a year :)

Are you referring to the 10% Past Host Discount? Yes, that is a year.

NooraK said:
Are you referring to the 10% Past Host Discount? Yes, that is a year.

that and being able to order the current host benefit.

The host gets a 10% discount for a year and may order the upcoming host special for 6 months from any shows booked from hers.

thank you very much.
That is what I thought and I know I could have looked it up but I was here and you are all quicker to answer than me looking it up. :)

kcjodih said:
The host gets a 10% discount for a year and may order the upcoming host special for 6 months from any shows booked from hers.

You know, I have hosts with bookings that rescheduled or whatnot past the original 6 months, and as long as it is within the year I have always been able to put them in for past host benefits.

beckyjsmith said:
You know, I have hosts with bookings that rescheduled or whatnot past the original 6 months, and as long as it is within the year I have always been able to put them in for past host benefits.

P3 lets you do lots of things that you shouldn't.

DebbieJ said:
P3 lets you do lots of things that you shouldn't.

But I don't see why you *shouldn't * be able to do this. If the person expressed interest and booked a show from one host, and the new host had to reschedule, why not give the original host credit when the show takes place?
Why penalize a host for circumstances beyond her control? THAT makes no sense.

What is the "Past Host Benefit" program?

The "Past Host Benefit" program is a special program for our valued past hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. It allows them to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases as a thank you for their support and loyalty.

How do I qualify for the "Past Host Benefit" program?

To qualify for the "Past Host Benefit" program, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and have at least $200 in sales from that party. You must also have a valid email address on file with us to receive your benefits.

What are the benefits of the "Past Host Benefit" program?

The benefits of the "Past Host Benefit" program include earning 10% in rewards on your party sales, a 20% discount on your first purchase after your party, and access to exclusive offers and promotions throughout the year.

How long do I have to use my "Past Host Benefit" rewards?

Your "Past Host Benefit" rewards are valid for 12 months from the date of your party. After that, they will expire and cannot be used towards future purchases.

Can I combine my "Past Host Benefit" rewards with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Past Host Benefit" rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still use them towards eligible products and earn additional rewards on those purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Rhonda-Roo