• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Benefits: Savings on Future Hosting

In summary, "Past Host, a Host Again" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for past hosts to host another party and earn rewards again. Eligibility for the program is open to any past host who has not hosted a party in the past 12 months. As a "Past Host, a Host Again", you can earn double host rewards, including free products and discounted items. To sign up, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express interest in hosting another party. It is not possible to combine rewards from your previous party with your "Past Host, a Host Again" party, but you can still earn double rewards for the latter.
katmom
I have a past host, hosting a another show, does she get her past host discount plus whatever other discounts she will get?

She will get her new discount but not the past host discount. The past host discount is just for when they are a guest not a host.

It depends on the specific policies of the hosting company. Some companies may offer a discount to past hosts for future shows, while others may not have this option. It's best to check with the hosting company directly to see what discounts they offer and if the past host discount applies to the current show.

What is "Past Host, a Host Again"?

"Past Host, a Host Again" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows past hosts to host another party and earn rewards again.

Who is eligible for the "Past Host, a Host Again" program?

Any past host who has not hosted a party in the past 12 months is eligible for the "Past Host, a Host Again" program.

What are the benefits of hosting a party as a "Past Host, a Host Again"?

As a "Past Host, a Host Again", you can earn double host rewards for your party, including free products and discounted items.

How do I sign up for the "Past Host, a Host Again" program?

To sign up for the "Past Host, a Host Again" program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting another party.

Can I combine the rewards from my previous party with my "Past Host, a Host Again" party?

No, the rewards from your previous party cannot be combined with your "Past Host, a Host Again" party. However, you can still earn double rewards for your "Past Host, a Host Again" party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • allisonw