• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Consultant Wants to Rejoin

In summary, Jeanmarie says that the returning consultant would need to purchase a new kit and start from scratch, as her old kit may have been banned from using the recipes. Brentwood says that the consultant would need to fill out a new agreement and spend $90, and if there are any issues with their past performance they would be notified. Shannon says that she was a past consultant and was able to sign back up without difficulty.
jtoler_funchefshows
Ok, so I have a show coming up in late February where the host is a past consultant. She signed about three years ago, but never really got into it. (Not sure if she even qualified)

So now she's asking all those "tell-tale" questions and is definitely interested in trying again. What would she have to do? She already has a kit but would need all of the new paperwork.

Would she have to purchase a new kit?

I'm trying to get her to convert her show with me into an open house for herself.

Does anyone have any tips on what she needs to do?

Jeanmarie Toler
Brentwood, CA

She would have to purchase a new kit and she would receive a new id # as well. From what I understand HO asks for their old as well to make certain they are not banned from Pampered Chef!

Have her fill out a new agreement. She will have to spend the $90.00 again and if there is any reason that PC had an issue with her as a consultant the first time then they will let you know. Otherwise, so long as everything looks good she will be able to become a consultant once again. (If it had been less than a year she would not have to buy her kit again but she also would not be able to sign under you as a new recruit. She would still be under her old recruiter)

Never fulfilled past agreementDo you think it would be a problem that she never fullfilled her agreement to perform 6 shows when she signed three years ago? They wouldn't ban her for that, would they?

No, according to my director, The Pampered Chef won't ban you for that. The only time that she has EVER heard of them banning someone is if they do a show and STEAL the customers money!

I'm a returning consultant and had no difficulty signing up again last week.

Just went online gave all my info- they found my old consultant #, must have matched by name or ssn. Assigned me a new #
Of course, I had to buy a new kit and started fresh and new. As if it was my first time.

I was a past consultant and signed back up. I had to pay the $90, got the new product and I hit the ground running. I liked that I had to buy a new kit. I have a to go kit and my stay home tools. Most of the stay home tools are the older model and I don't have to worry about packing up my kitchen for a show.

I did have a past host who wanted to sign up and PC said no. I don't know what the issue was, but she wasn't allowed to sign back up.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

1. Can I rejoin as a consultant if I left Pampered Chef in the past?

Yes, you can absolutely rejoin as a consultant even if you have left Pampered Chef in the past. We welcome back past consultants with open arms and are excited to have you back on our team!

2. Do I have to go through the entire enrollment process again?

No, as a past consultant, you do not have to go through the entire enrollment process again. You will need to fill out a re-enrollment form and pay the re-enrollment fee, but you will not have to complete any training or purchase a new kit.

3. Will I still have access to my previous customer base?

Yes, you will still have access to your previous customer base. Your customer list and contact information will be transferred to your new account.

4. Can I still use my previous consultant ID?

No, you will receive a new consultant ID when you rejoin. This is to ensure that all your previous information and activity can be tracked separately from your new business.

5. Are there any benefits for rejoining as a past consultant?

Yes, there are benefits for rejoining as a past consultant. You will be eligible for special promotions and incentives, and you may be able to retain your previous title and career level depending on your previous activity with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Ginger428