• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Previous PC National Conference Photos: Get a Glimpse of Past Events!

uh...group with you at the Executive Banquet?Debi - Yes, I am the one in the middle. :)Question.. Debi.. in the 2nd picture. Was she in the...uh...group with you at the Executive Banquet?Debi - Yes, I am the one in the middle. :)
Ginger428 said:
I think Carolyn (Dannyzmom) & Sharon Stringfellow(sp?) I think they both won a ton of catalogs....

Yep, Sharon & I both won a ton of catalogs each!

<h2>What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef National Conference is an annual event where consultants from all over the country gather to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and preview new products and promotions.</p><h2>When and where is the next National Conference being held?</h2><p>The next National Conference will be held in July 2020 in Kansas City, Missouri.</p><h2>How do I register for the National Conference?</h2><p>Registration for the National Conference opens in January and can be done through your consultant's website. You will need your consultant ID and password to register.</p><h2>Can I bring a guest to the National Conference?</h2><p>Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest to the National Conference. However, please note that guests are not able to attend all sessions and events.</p><h2>What can I expect to see at the National Conference?</h2><p>At the National Conference, you can expect to see exciting product demonstrations, inspiring speakers, and interactive workshops to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to browse through vendor booths, see new product reveals, and connect with other consultants from all over the country.</p>

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef National Conference?

The Pampered Chef National Conference is an annual event where consultants from all over the country gather to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and preview new products and promotions.

When and where is the next National Conference being held?

The next National Conference will be held in July 2020 in Kansas City, Missouri.

How do I register for the National Conference?

Registration for the National Conference opens in January and can be done through your consultant's website. You will need your consultant ID and password to register.

Can I bring a guest to the National Conference?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest to the National Conference. However, please note that guests are not able to attend all sessions and events.

What can I expect to see at the National Conference?

At the National Conference, you can expect to see exciting product demonstrations, inspiring speakers, and interactive workshops to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to browse through vendor booths, see new product reveals, and connect with other consultants from all over the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates