• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for door prizes at your Pampered Chef party?

In summary, the speaker is providing an update on a combo party that is taking place tomorrow and has already generated over $550 in commissionable sales. The hostess is highly motivated and may qualify for a chillzanne item. One guest is bringing five people, but is not planning on ordering anything. The host has offered a door prize for guests who bring a guest, and the speaker suggests using Season's Best as a prize. They also mention that there are other small items that guests tend to like, such as bamboo spoons, quickut knives, and dip/seasoning sample packets. The speaker explains how to make the dip/seasoning sample packets and suggests adding a label with contact information. The only issue is finding food-safe
shelly.nurse
I just wanted to give you guys an update on the combo party I mentioned a few weeks ago. The actual party is tomorrow, and it is already over $550 in commissionable sales!! This hostess is very motivated, so hopefully, she will get enough orders to qualify for the chillzanne thing.

I do know of one person who is bringing 5 people with her. She already told me that she probably wouldn't order anything. The host has already told her guests that if they bring a guest, they would get a door prize. What would you use for a door prize? I have some season's best books from 2007, would that be okay??

I'd use Season's Best, yes. But when I brought a guest to a PC show (before I became a consultant), my consultant/recruiter just added the current SB to my order and she paid for it....so you could also do that, if they place an order at least.

Yeah, I could, but isn't it already something they get for free for ordering 25 dollars worth of products??

Yes, it is free with a $25 order (I'm amazed at the awesome guest incentives they have this month! Just wish my hosts had more guests!!).

Shelly, do you have any small items you can give away, like the Bamboo spoon set, or the Mini Whisk? If not, you can always add these to their orders. They're inexpensive, but everyone loves them.

The things my guests seem to like getting the best are the bamboo spoons, quickut knives, orange peelers(super cheap!), and the dip/seasoning sample packets.

I have never seen the dip seasoning sample packets, where did you get those?

:)The dip or seasoning sample packets are made by taking about 1-2 TBS of the seasoning or dip of your choice. You put these in a little baggie and then put the directions for the dip, ideas of how to use, etc on a piece of cardstock. MAKE SURE you put a label with your contact information on these. The majority of the time after they've tried their sample, they will be calling you to place an order. Lately, I have been putting some inside of plastic wrap and attaching it to a small bamboo spoon with a pretty ribbon and a card with the information on it. The guests like the idea of being able to try seasonings first. The cost is minimal because you can make a lot with a bottle. I hope this makes sense.

Saturday Gourmet said:
:)The dip or seasoning sample packets are made by taking about 1-2 TBS of the seasoning or dip of your choice. You put these in a little baggie and then put the directions for the dip, ideas of how to use, etc on a piece of cardstock. MAKE SURE you put a label with your contact information on these. The majority of the time after they've tried their sample, they will be calling you to place an order. Lately, I have been putting some inside of plastic wrap and attaching it to a small bamboo spoon with a pretty ribbon and a card with the information on it. The guests like the idea of being able to try seasonings first. The cost is minimal because you can make a lot with a bottle. I hope this makes sense.

The only small baggies I was ever able to find were jewelry bags, did you find food safe bags or what did you use?

What is a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party"?

A "Passions/Pampered Chef Party" is a party hosted by a consultant from Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. These parties allow guests to see and try out the products, learn new cooking techniques, and purchase items they are interested in.

How do I host a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party"?

To host a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party", you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit the company's website to find a consultant in your area. The consultant will work with you to set a date and time for the party, and you can invite your friends and family to attend.

What happens at a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party"?

At a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party", the consultant will demonstrate some of the company's products and show guests how to use them. Guests will also have the opportunity to try out the products themselves and ask any questions they may have. There may also be games, prizes, and special deals offered at the party.

Do I have to buy anything at a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party"?

No, there is no obligation to buy anything at a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party". However, guests are welcome to purchase any products they are interested in. There may also be special deals and discounts offered at the party.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party"?

Yes, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a "Passions/Pampered Chef Party". The consultant will explain the host rewards program and how you can earn rewards based on the sales made at your party. It's a great way to get some free products while having fun with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies