• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking of Hosting a Party on Aug 1? Ask Here!

You should be determined to submit your show by the 15th of the month. This is so that you can receive the mid-season items for free if you do it by that deadline. If you submit it after that, you will not receive the free items. However, if you submit it on or before the 15th, you will still receive the items. You can still submit your show after the 15th but you won't receive the free items. :)I seem to always have bookings mid-late month, and the "held and submit" rule is hard for me to get - but this time for the Aug. deal I am determined!!! You should be determined to submit your show
Sarah
Hi Ladies,

If I hold a party on July 31 and do not want the party to count until August, can I just input the party as an August 1? Or is that against the rules? Sorry if this is a question answered in the contract or something. I am still thinking about doing PC.

Thanks,
Sarah :)

You can submitt the party in August as a July party and the hostess and guests will still receive their monthly specials. You can also submitt that party in August and put and August party date on it but you will have to remember the monthly specials will change. I know consultants do this alot when there are consultant promotions in a particular month. For instance, I am sure alot of consultants held late May parties to submit as June parties so it would go towards their June sales and they could earn the free fall merchandise. You just have to make sure it is ok with your hostess. Hope I didn't ramble to much. :D

Shows submitted during the month of August count toward August sales. It doesn't matter that it was held in July. The host and guests will receive the specials from the month the show was held in. In this case, they would receive July specials.
Hope this helps!
:) Jill

Hi, Sarah:

If your host is looking to receive the August Host Bonus, you would need to make sure that you date the show as an August 1 show (even tho' you were holding it on 7/31) and her guests would then be eligible for the August guest specials. It's not possible to mix the month specials; it needs to be one or the other.

A rule of thumb to remember: the show date indicates what the host and guests receive; the date a show is received by Home Office is what is counted for the consultant (i.e., towards commissions and incentives).

HTH!

My question is kind of like that. I am in SS1 and need another show in July so that I can make my goal. If I enter it on Pampered Partner. What is the last day this month (July) I can enter it so it will count on July sales.
Thanks

You can submit an order up until midnight (Chicago time) on the last day of the month for it to count for that month. I don't recommend waiting until the very last minute :) , since you never know if you'll encounter a computer glitch. But that is the "drop dead" deadline! ;)

When you submit your show on Pampered Partner, you can transmit the show on the last day of the month by Illinois time. So this month, you can submit a show on July 31st by midnight . I have submitted a show on the last day of the month but never close to the time deadline. HTH!! :) With you being in PA, you can submit your show by 1am on July 31st. :)

krzymomof4 said:
My question is kind of like that. I am in SS1 and need another show in July so that I can make my goal. If I enter it on Pampered Partner. What is the last day this month (July) I can enter it so it will count on July sales.
Thanks

The date of the show doesn't matter. What matters is when you send it into HQ.

Keep in mind that for the August promotion of submitting two shows by the 15th and getting the mid-season products for free, shows need to be HELD and SUBMITTED between Aug. 1st-15th. So, if you have a July 31st show (and it's dated that way in PP) and submit it after August 1st, that won't count as one of the two shows needed.

Becky- thanls for that bit of info with the dates for some reason i was thinking that if you submitted a show between Aug1-15th it counted but i guess it does make sense to hold it between Aug1-15th again thanks for that clarification

Jennie4PC said:
Becky- thanls for that bit of info with the dates for some reason i was thinking that if you submitted a show between Aug1-15th it counted but i guess it does make sense to hold it between Aug1-15th again thanks for that clarification
Usually it seems ok to hold a show that you have right at the end of one month until the next month, but for whatever reason these recent incentives with submitting by the 15th of the month also have to be HELD the 1st-15th. :)

held and submitted....I seem to always have bookings mid-late month, and the "held and submit" rule is hard for me to get - but this time for the Aug. deal I am determined!!! I just wondered if anyone else has a hard time booking early month? For instance, I have 5 shows for this month - all between the 14th and 23rd, and the one on the 14th really wanted to book the 21st - which would have been 5 shows in 6 days time!!! Looking back, I've not held a show before the 12th of the month in my 5 months of doing this - I've read the dollar for the date deal on here, is it just common to have a hard time booking in the early part of the month, and is that why they have the "held and submit rule?"

Are you offering your host dates or just showing her your calendar? I give a host a choice of 2 dates. Would you like the 9th or the 2nd. Always say the date you want filled last. This is the date they tend to pick.

What are the benefits of hosting a party on Aug 1?

Hosting a party on Aug 1 allows you to take advantage of our monthly host specials and promotions. You can also earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. Hosting a party on this date also gives you and your guests the opportunity to try out new products and recipes.

How many guests should I invite to my party on Aug 1?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to ensure a fun and lively atmosphere. This also increases your chances of reaching our party sales goal and earning more rewards. However, you can invite as many or as few guests as you’d like.

Can I host a party on Aug 1 if I’ve never used Pampered Chef products before?

Absolutely! Our parties are designed for everyone, whether you’re a seasoned chef or just starting out in the kitchen. Our consultants will provide product demonstrations and tips to help you and your guests get the most out of your Pampered Chef experience.

What type of party can I host on Aug 1?

You can host either an in-person or virtual party on Aug 1. In-person parties allow you to gather your friends and family for a fun cooking experience together. Virtual parties offer the convenience of hosting from the comfort of your own home and connecting with friends from all over.

How do I book a party on Aug 1?

To book a party on Aug 1, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to choose a party format, set a date, and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef