• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do parties in May affect my June closing and bonuses?

In summary, there is some confusion about when to close a party in order for it to count towards the desired month's sales. The summary provides the following answers to the questions: 1. The sales will count for the month in which they are submitted, regardless of when the party was held. 2. When transmitting the order in Pampered Partner, the month entered is only for reference and does not affect sales. 3. It is recommended to wait until all parties for the previous month are submitted before downloading the program update and product list in Pampered Partner to ensure accuracy. Additionally, a thread on the Business Tips section titled "End of Month Shows" may provide further clarification. The conversation also touches on the issue of receiving bonuses and
kjkjsj
I am very confused on if someone has a party in May and wants to close in June. :confused: I was told that I can do that--is that correct? What I'm confused on are these things--
1. Does that party count for June, if that's when I close, or does it still count for May?
2. When I am transmitting my order and Pampered Partner asks "what month is this for" do I put May in or June? I'm assuming I'd put May in, but I'm not sure?
3. Do I have to wait to download the June information in Pampered Partner until AFTER I've sent these parties in? Or doesn't that matter? I would think I'd have to wait until all the May parties are sent in to "download my product list" and "download program update".......
Another reason I'm asking is because May is my super starter month and I've received my bonus and added money to my reserve account and I REALLY want my 2nd month super starter bonus, so if I can wait and close on a couple parties until June and have it count towards June, I'd love to do that. Plus I can start adding money to get lots of FREE new fall products!!! :D Please help me with my confusion!!!! Thanks so much!!!! I really appreciate your help!

I'm a new consultant also, so I don't know exactly how to answer your question. If you go to Business Tips, there is a thread started there with just about your same question. It is labeled End Of Month Shows. Hope this helps.

Debbie

Here are some answers (mine are in red)

I am very confused on if someone has a party in May and wants to close in June. I was told that I can do that--is that correct? What I'm confused on are these things--
1. Does that party count for June, if that's when I close, or does it still count for May? The sales count for whichever month you submit them in, so even if it's a May show, but your submit it in June it will count towards your June sales.
2. When I am transmitting my order and Pampered Partner asks "what month is this for" do I put May in or June? I'm assuming I'd put May in, but I'm not sure? You would put in May, it's only for your reference, the HO does not see that at all.
3. Do I have to wait to download the June information in Pampered Partner until AFTER I've sent these parties in? Or doesn't that matter? I would think I'd have to wait until all the May parties are sent in to "download my product list" and "download program update".......I don't think that should matter, as long as your have the correct item number I would think it you would be okay. I'm not sure on this one.
Another reason I'm asking is because May is my super starter month and I've received my bonus and added money to my reserve account and I REALLY want my 2nd month super starter bonus, so if I can wait and close on a couple parties until June and have it count towards June, I'd love to do that. Plus I can start adding money to get lots of FREE new fall products!!! Please help me with my confusion!!!! Thanks so much!!!! I really appreciate your help!
Hope that helps.

May Show Close in JuneRe; Pampered Partner Download..I have had customers order June items that were not available so partner would not recognize because show month didn't coordinate..So I started a june show and added them and partner did the rest...but I had to remember that the grill brush is a guest special so I had to put in a different item #. Pampered Partner should have everything if you downloaded the last update.

Congratulations and hope your month goes great!

Thanks so much for ALL your help!!! That clears up a lot of my confusion!! I LOVE this web site!!! Everyone is sooooo helpful! :p

I used to go round and round with these same questions...

1. If you enter the show as a May party....the specials will be the May ones even if you don't submit the show until June. You, however, will get the sales for June. So, if you date it as a May show, they can not order the new products. The show will count towards your June sales if you submit it in June.

2. For PP, put in the month you are actually submitting it. It doesn't really matter though...it's just for you anyway.

3. I think you can download the stuff the first of the month. It shouldn't matter if you have sent in all your May shows or not. It still probably will not let you order the June stuff if it has a May show date.

Hope that helps.

Nancy

kjkjsj said:
I am very confused on if someone has a party in May and wants to close in June. :confused: I was told that I can do that--is that correct? What I'm confused on are these things--
1. Does that party count for June, if that's when I close, or does it still count for May?
2. When I am transmitting my order and Pampered Partner asks "what month is this for" do I put May in or June? I'm assuming I'd put May in, but I'm not sure?
3. Do I have to wait to download the June information in Pampered Partner until AFTER I've sent these parties in? Or doesn't that matter? I would think I'd have to wait until all the May parties are sent in to "download my product list" and "download program update".......
Another reason I'm asking is because May is my super starter month and I've received my bonus and added money to my reserve account and I REALLY want my 2nd month super starter bonus, so if I can wait and close on a couple parties until June and have it count towards June, I'd love to do that. Plus I can start adding money to get lots of FREE new fall products!!! :D Please help me with my confusion!!!! Thanks so much!!!! I really appreciate your help!

1. What is "Party in May/Closing in June?"

"Party in May/Closing in June" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a party in May and earn extra rewards, and then have until the end of June to redeem those rewards.

2. How do I qualify for the extra rewards?

To qualify for the extra rewards, you must host a party in May with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least 4 unique orders placed by your guests.

3. What are the extra rewards that I can earn?

As a host of a "Party in May/Closing in June," you can earn an extra 10% in free products on top of the standard host rewards. You can also choose to use your rewards towards discounted products or towards booking a future party.

4. Can I still participate in the promotion if I am unable to have a party in May?

Unfortunately, the promotion is only valid for parties held in May. However, you can still earn regular host rewards by hosting a party in any other month.

5. When do I need to redeem my rewards by?

Your rewards must be redeemed by the end of June to take advantage of the extra rewards. If you do not redeem them by then, you will only receive the standard host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brookeskitchen
  • liljen19