• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throw a Party in a Bag for Just $5 - $6!

In summary, Angie is trying to fill a date with a party by giving away a gift bag filled with paper products. Gillian Wright has had success with similar little boxes that she puts slips of paper with a free product inside.
pamperedangel06
I got this idea from my director Monday and I'm gonna give it a try on tuesday and I'll let you know how it works.

You go to the dollar store and get a large gift bag and fill it with all the paper products for a party (plates,cups ,napkins,forks etc) All from the dollar store ,cost around 5-6 dollars total. Then at the end of the party you say something along the lines as "I'm trying to fill such and such date and the first person that takes this date gets this party in the bag and I'll bring the ingredient also. All you 'll have to do is invite lots of friends and family to your home. How easy is that?"
;)

This is a great idea. I heard it at Conference the year before last. I tried it after I got back, but I don't think I promoted it very well. People really couldn't understand the significance of the free show. (Plus I was new and had no idea what I was doing)

Please let us know how it goes for you Angie. I think it is a good idea for summer shows. People seem to be very busy during the summer months and if all they have to do is be excited about their party and clean the house a little I think they would be more inclined to schedule something.

Great Idea! I'll be trying that soon!

Party in a bag or Free Shows haven't worked for me either, but I think it's me!

Good luck and let us know what happens!

free shows in our neck of the woods is a huge hit!! i did them often last year. still use them as an incentive on some months.

I have never tried this technique (maybe because I don't think I would appreciate a FREE show) but I guess that's just me and I would rather receive FREE products to entice me. It's worth a shot though, (because I should never assume everyone of my guests would feel the same way as I do) let us know how it goes!

Maybe instead of promoting it as "party in a bag",...you could say something like "I have May 20th (or whatever date) available and all you have to do is invite your friends over for an evening of fun and food. Not only will I do all the cooking for you, I'll provide the ingredients and do the dishes!" Then you can hold up the pretty little bag w/the paper plates and such.
Just a suggestion :)
Suz

I've done this alot....I went to the Dollar Tree and got these cute little wire baskets and recently some pastel colored plastic basket/bucket type things and do the same with those !!

It has really worked for me !

Great Idea!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I love this idea, I have have had some luck with these little boxes I have that I put slips of paper in with a free product on it (like the book to look idea). But I think I will try this on Sunday at my show. This host booked from a show I had last month and is getting a free product for picking one of my boxes.

Love this! Everyone loves FREE!

1. What is "Throw a Party in a Bag for Just $5 - $6!"?

"Throw a Party in a Bag for Just $5 - $6!" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a party bag filled with products worth $5 - $6 for only $5 - $6. This allows them to experience a variety of our products at a discounted price.

2. How can I purchase a "Throw a Party in a Bag"?

To purchase a "Throw a Party in a Bag", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Simply add the party bag to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also choose to add additional items to your order.

3. What products can I expect to find in the party bag?

The products included in the party bag may vary, but they will typically include some of our popular kitchen tools and accessories. These could include items such as a spatula, measuring cups, or a small baking dish. Each bag is curated to provide a variety of useful and high-quality products.

4. Can I customize the products in my party bag?

The products in the party bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, if you are interested in purchasing a specific product, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to purchase it separately.

5. Is there a limit to how many "Throw a Party in a Bag" I can purchase?

There is no limit to the number of party bags you can purchase. However, keep in mind that the products in each bag may vary and you may receive duplicate items if you purchase multiple bags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76