• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Guest Interested in the Business But...

In summary, the speaker discusses a conversation with a past party guest who expressed interest in the Pampered Chef business opportunity but has a back injury preventing her from doing heavy lifting. The speaker initially did not have a solution but has since thought of ways to help the guest, such as using a rolling suitcase or having the host help with carrying products. The speaker is unsure if it is appropriate to call the guest back, but others in the thread encourage them to do so and offer ideas for how the guest can still be successful in the business. The speaker is encouraged to be honest with the guest and emphasize that the business can be tailored to her needs. Overall, the speaker is advised to reach out to the guest and help her become a successful recruit
plichte
I was making some customer care calls the other day and was speaking with one of my past party guests about the business opportunity. She said that she has thought about it a lot and would love to do it but she is unable to do heavy lifting due to a permanent back injury. I am fairly new to Pampered Chef, doing it one month, and wasn't very quick on my feet and I told her I understood thanked her for her order and hung up. Now I am kicking myself. I have thought about some many things that could help her do this business. Wanted to know if you think it is still appropriate to call her back and say--you know, I've been doing some research in regards to your concern and this is what I have found. (I saw a similar thread regarding the PC opportunity with a handicap and have some ideas from there). I think she can also effectively sell our products with our beautiful catalog. I do enjoy takings lots of things with me to my parties but as long as she only takes what she is going to need, OR coordinates with her host what items they may have it will decrease the amount of things she needs to take. Any suggestions/ideas would help-----so should I call her back?

YES!!! Call her right now!! Things like that should never stop you...the love for the product and the enthusiasm will carry her through! I agree with a post in the disability thread (forget who, sorry!) that she could work with the hosts to help her get her things in, or she could use more of a rolling suitcase type deal to get her things from place to place...
so YES, call her!!

DEFINATELY!! If you dont, someone else will sign her up!!! There are alot of ways for her to get out of carrying heavy things. Have the host help her, hire someone to help her, let one of her kids, friends be an assistant. Brainstorm and call her back with ideas.. RECRUIT HER!! There is a great promotion in June for recruits.

GOOD LUCK! :)

Be honest with her.

"You know, what you said the last time we talked about your back problems really got me thinking! I did some research on it and I have a couple ideas on how your business could be successful without carting a ton of product back and forth."

"Another thing that got me thinking was that you could really be a great way to let people that have pain management issues and disabilities know how great Pampered Chef is!"

"If you are still interested I would love to get together with you and talk some more about it!"

Go for it.
There is nothing wrong by letting her know that you where thinking about her concern, it will make HER feel important that you acyually took the time to do recherch for HER. But like chefsarah said be honest.
Honesty is EVERYTHING.

Yes, CALL HER BACK!I can't say anything else that someone else didn't mention in this thread. I would call her back asap and tell her what she can do to get around her back problem. She can do this!! You can also mention that this would be HER business and she can do mostly catalog shows and maybe one or two kitchen shows a month - depending on how she feels. Catalog shows can do just as well as kitchen shows! The June recruit promotion is terrific and really is hard to refuse! Get in touch with her and share your information!! She too can be successful!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! :D

~Erica

1. Can I still become a consultant if I am not a great cook or baker?

Yes, absolutely! Our company values a passion for cooking and sharing delicious meals, but you do not need to be an expert in the kitchen to become a successful consultant. We provide training, resources, and support to help you learn and grow in your cooking skills.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain my consultant status?

Yes, in order to remain an active consultant, you must reach a minimum of $150 in sales every month. This can easily be achieved through hosting parties, selling products to friends and family, and promoting your business on social media.

3. How much does it cost to start as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial investment for a starter kit is $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons and upgrades available. We also offer a payment plan for the starter kit to make it more affordable for you.

4. Can I still work full-time or part-time while being a consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still find success with Pampered Chef. Our flexible business model allows you to work as much or as little as you would like, making it a great opportunity for those with busy schedules.

5. Do I have to host parties or can I just sell products online?

While hosting parties is a great way to introduce our products to potential customers, you can also sell products online through your personal website or social media. We also offer virtual parties, allowing you to connect with customers from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • cookingwithlove