• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partner Id Number From Icontact

In summary, a Partner ID number from iContact is a unique identifier that is assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant for tracking email marketing activity. It can be found in the "My Account" section of your iContact account. Yes, a Partner ID number is required to send emails through Pampered Chef and each business will need its own number. There is no fee for obtaining this number as it is included in Pampered Chef consultant benefits.
~*Heather*~
I just signed up for icontact and I am trying to find the Partner ID number to forward with my receipt to tasty tidbits but I can't find the ID number anywhere. Does anyone know where it can be?
Thanks

Well I must have been having a moment.... haha... I found it

for your help!Hi there! I'm not familiar with icontact, but have you tried looking in your account settings or contacting their customer support for assistance? They should be able to provide you with the Partner ID number or guide you to where you can find it. Good luck!

What is a Partner ID number from iContact?

A Partner ID number from iContact is a unique identifier that is assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant when they sign up for an iContact account. This number is used to track and manage email marketing activity for your Pampered Chef business.

Where can I find my Partner ID number from iContact?

Your Partner ID number can be found in your iContact account settings. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Your Partner ID number will be listed under the "Account Information" tab.

Do I need a Partner ID number from iContact to send emails through Pampered Chef?

Yes, in order to send marketing emails through Pampered Chef, you will need a Partner ID number from iContact. This allows Pampered Chef to track and manage your email marketing efforts and ensure compliance with email regulations.

Can I use my Partner ID number from iContact for multiple Pampered Chef businesses?

No, each Pampered Chef business will need its own unique Partner ID number from iContact. This ensures that each business's email marketing activity is individually tracked and managed.

Is there a fee for obtaining a Partner ID number from iContact?

No, there is no fee for obtaining a Partner ID number from iContact for your Pampered Chef business. This number is provided to you as part of your Pampered Chef consultant benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmarey