• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Adding a Second Recipe to Cooking Demonstrations Too Time-Consuming?

In summary, the conversation discusses using the Pampered Chef 8" Executive Saute' Pan to make a savory biscuit appetizer. Different recipes and techniques are mentioned, such as using the pan to saute garlic and quarter biscuits, as well as adding various herbs and toppings to the dish. The recipe for the parmesan garlic bites is also mentioned. Overall, the conversation highlights the versatility and convenience of using the "Try ME!" pan in preparing a delicious and impressive appetizer.
jj16
Gold Member
For those of you who have done this at a show is this part of your pre-show prep? I'd love to do this as a second recipe to show off the cookware but I've had a hard time keeping the show to a decent amount of time. I don't want the ladies & gents to feel that it took way too long. Thanks!!

jj16:)

I do this when I make the zesty skillet ravioli. I do the biscuits first and while they are in the oven for 15-18 minutes, the skillet ravioli takes shape. have also done them with the baked potato chowder - if I prebake the potatoes before the guest arrive. Everyone oooohhss and ahhhsss that I put a skillet in the oven. Also helps keep me on task to get the main dish done in a proper timeframe.

Does anyone know what cookbook the parmasen garlic bites is in?

Thanks

I do it while the chicken penne al fresco is in the microwave. I pre-quarter most of the biscuits before the show. Savory Biscuit Appetizer in the “Try ME!” Pan1 Pampered Chef® 8” Executive Saute’ Pan
½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
2 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS Biscuits, any style, quartered
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp Basil, snipped
2 tsp Parsley, snipped
1 thinly sliced fresh Roma Tomato
3 Tbsp Paremsan or Romano Cheese, gratedPreheat oven to 350.Melt butter in “Try ME!” Executive Saute Pan. Using GARLIC PRESS, add 2 fresh cloves of garlic to butter. Saute about 2 minutes on low heat, just until mixture becomes fragrant. Meanwhile, quarter biscuits using KITCHEN SHEARS right into pan, turning so all pieces are coated with butter/garlic. Add remaining spices, mixing so flavors are evenly distributed. Add Tomato slices and half of grated Parmesan, carefully folding into biscuit mixture.Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw.Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDI+IONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Garnish with a sprig of Parsley or Basil, serve hot.

Hi jj16! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your concern about keeping your show to a decent amount of time. Adding an extra recipe can be a great way to showcase our cookware, but it's important to find a balance between showing off our products and keeping the show moving at a good pace. My suggestion would be to practice the second recipe beforehand and time yourself to see how long it takes. You can also consider prepping some of the ingredients beforehand to save time during the show. And don't forget to engage your audience while demonstrating the recipe, asking for their input and sharing tips and tricks along the way. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your shows!

1. What are the ingredients for Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Bites?

The ingredients for Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Bites include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, butter, milk, and shredded Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the biscuit bites ahead of time and reheat them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes. They can also be reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

3. How long do these biscuit bites stay fresh?

These biscuit bites are best eaten within 1-2 days of baking. They can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.

4. Can I substitute the Parmesan cheese with another type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese in place of the Parmesan. Cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of cheeses would all work well in this recipe.

5. Can I freeze these biscuit bites?

Yes, you can freeze these biscuit bites before or after baking. To freeze before baking, place the unbaked bites on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Then transfer them to a freezer-safe container. To freeze after baking, let the bites cool completely and then store them in a freezer-safe container. Reheat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Joand452
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips