• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money on Parking at Leadership - Hyatt Denver Attendees Beware

In summary, parking at the Hyatt Denver for Leadership attendees is $25 per day for self-parking and $37 per day for valet parking. Unfortunately, there is no discounted parking rate available for Leadership attendees, but you can reserve a spot ahead of time through the hotel's website or front desk. There are no free parking options, but you can use your hotel key for convenient access to the parking garage.
cochef
Gold Member
This is just a heads up that I found out about today.
Most of the people attending will probably be flying to Denver but for those of you who may be driving to Denver and staying at the Hyatt, parking is $24 a day extra :(

cochef said:
parking is $24 a day extra :(

That's cheap...parking at major hotels here are anywhere from $30-$75. I'm meeting my hubby in San Francisco this coming Tuesday...parking is $50. When PC had their trip in San Fran...parking was $50. My husband stayed at another one and it was $75!

cochef said:
parking is $24 a day extra :(

That's cheap...parking at major hotels here are anywhere from $30-$75. I'm meeting my hubby in San Francisco this coming Tuesday...parking is $50. When PC had their trip in San Fran...parking was $50. My husband stayed at another one and it was $75!

I guess you can say...cheap ...depends on where you live, etc.

Check with the hotel you are staying at. I know when we stay in SF, its only $24 for hotel guests vs $30-35 for others.

Check the surrounding areas. Last year in Cincy we didn't park at the hotel. We parked across the street for WAY less.Same for Chicago--parking at the Hilton is like $30. I park one block away for $13.

Good to know since we'll probably be driving.

from what I remember there is a parking garage accross from the hotel... I THINK.. been a while since I have been there though. If I go I'll be commuting... if I get a chance I'll call my BIL.. he might know..

1. How much does parking cost at the Hyatt Denver for Leadership attendees?

Parking at the Hyatt Denver for Leadership attendees is $25 per day for self-parking and $37 per day for valet parking.

2. Is there a discounted parking rate available for Leadership attendees at the Hyatt Denver?

Unfortunately, there is no discounted parking rate available for Leadership attendees at the Hyatt Denver. However, there are alternative parking options nearby that may offer lower rates.

3. Can I reserve a parking spot ahead of time at the Hyatt Denver for Leadership?

Yes, you can reserve a parking spot ahead of time at the Hyatt Denver for Leadership attendees. You can do so through the hotel's website or by contacting their front desk.

4. Are there any free parking options for Leadership attendees at the Hyatt Denver?

No, there are no free parking options for Leadership attendees at the Hyatt Denver. However, there are some street parking options available on a first-come, first-served basis.

5. Can I use my hotel key to access the parking garage at the Hyatt Denver?

Yes, you can use your hotel key to access the parking garage at the Hyatt Denver. This will allow for easy and convenient entry and exit during your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • raebates