• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order the Featured Products Each Month for Prizes?

In summary, you can order the featured products (rice cooker, muffin tin, etc.) each month, but you can only order them once. You can also get consultant agreements and show planners for free each month.
Wendyss
Gold Member
HI,
I have a question as a newbie to PC - if I order the featured products such as the rice cooker this month can I order it again each successive month (April, May, June, etc) and use it for prizes?
Also, I have heard talk about freebies you can order each month as far as paper work goes but wasn't sure what I can/can't order or how to do it.
Last question, I also think I read that I can order the guest special a month early thru this same form?? How does that work?
Thanks in advance.
Wendy

I believe you can only order the products they have 50% off for the featured italiana shows one time. Like you can only order the rice cooker once. Now you can order the rice cooker one month, small scoop the next, and the muffin tin the month after or something like that but you can only get each product one time.

OK, I was unaware of that.. Could you explain it to me? (Feeling dumb) but do we do it as a personal order? I am looking at getting a few things, but not sure what I can get, and how much.. Is there a list? Thanks

The half price items (rice cooker, etc.) are ordered on a supply order.

You also asked about the free paperwork. Each time you place an order you can get consultant agreements and show planners (1 set each) for free. Just click on the column next to the price (n/c) and it will take the price off. Directors! Did you know we can get 2 sets free with our supply order?

You can print off a copy of the supply order form from downloads on Consultant's Corner. You can also look at the list on the supply order screen by using the hourglass icon on an order line but it's easier to have the printout.

BethCooks4U said:
You also asked about the free paperwork. Each time you place an order you can get consultant agreements and show planners (1 set each) for free. Just click on the column next to the price (n/c) and it will take the price off. Directors! Did you know we can get 2 sets free with our supply order?

Is that every time you order? even if you place 2 orders in one month (because you forgot something on the first order :rolleyes: LOL)

Thanks!

jessica_momof6 said:
Is that every time you order? even if you place 2 orders in one month (because you forgot something on the first order :rolleyes: LOL)

Thanks!
I believe so. Try it. Worse case is they wouldn't send it. Well... if it's not allowed it would delay processing the order while they call you to see if you want to pay for it.

On the supply order form there are three asterisks next to the Covered Sauce Pans and at the bottom (near the totaling columns) it shows ***Limit one per consultant.

However, there is no asterisk(s) next to the rice cooker, delux mini-muffin pan, EAD, etc.

Perhaps a call to the HO would verify, but to me it seems that the sauce pan is a one-time buy, but the other...perhaps not.

Also, I did not know we get a free set of the show planner and consultant agreements each order/month. I thought that meant only the first time you ordered them the first pack was free. VERY COOL!!! How does this work? If I order 1 do I get it free. If I order 2 I get one free and pay for the second?

LindaK said:
Also, I did not know we get a free set of the show planner and consultant agreements each order/month. I thought that meant only the first time you ordered them the first pack was free. VERY COOL!!! How does this work? If I order 1 do I get it free. If I order 2 I get one free and pay for the second?
That's right! But you have to click on the box next to the price under "n/c" or you will be charged for both! If you do it correctly it will show that the item is $0.00.

LindaK said:
However, there is no asterisk(s) next to the rice cooker, delux mini-muffin pan, EAD, etc.

Those are limit one also. I tried to order a second EAD--bought one last season on paperwork, though we could buy another for this season, but I was wrong! They didn't send it and then did a commission adjustment for me.

LindaK said:
On the supply order form there are three asterisks next to the Covered Sauce Pans and at the bottom (near the totaling columns) it shows ***Limit one per consultant.

On the paperwork order form, in the heading for the items you're talking about, it states very clearly
Paperwork Order Form said:
FEATURED PRODUCTS FOR CUCINA ITALIANA (Limit one per Consultant)

commission...Does the mean we earn commission on our supplies we buy?

"I tried to order a second EAD--bought one last season on paperwork, though we could buy another for this season, but I was wrong! They didn't send it and then did a commission adjustment for me."

no you do not get commision off of anything you buy ie:supplies kit enhancment, or personal order.

No, it just means that instead of returning the money to my bank account as a credit, they added it back into my commission check and refunded me that way.

1. What is the purpose of the "Paperwork/Supply Order Form"?

The "Paperwork/Supply Order Form" is used to request any necessary paperwork or supplies for your Pampered Chef business. This form can be found on your consultant account and can be filled out and submitted online.

2. How do I access the "Paperwork/Supply Order Form"?

To access the "Paperwork/Supply Order Form", log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Ordering" tab and select "Paperwork/Supply Order Form" from the drop-down menu.

3. What types of paperwork and supplies can I request on the form?

You can request a variety of paperwork and supplies on the form, such as catalogs, order forms, business cards, and marketing materials. There is also an option to request special items for events or parties.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting the "Paperwork/Supply Order Form"?

There is no specific deadline for submitting the form, but it is recommended to submit your request at least two weeks in advance to allow for processing and shipping time.

5. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted the form?

If you need to make changes to your order after submitting the form, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. However, please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies