• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I include on my Pampered Chef supply order form?

In summary, the Pampered Chef supplies order form is available on the consultant's corner website, and is filled out by hand rather than using a computer. It is useful for remembering what items need to be ordered, as well as for keeping track of inventory.
PamperedChef99
Hi everone! I am in my first month selling Pampered Chef!
I want to order some stuff from the paper work supply order form but I don't know exactly what I should get. Anyone have any suggestions??Thanks so much!

Amy

I would suggest that you don't order too much of anything until you decide how you want to proceed with your shows. There are 2 different types of show order forms you can choose, the standard 3-part forms or the outside-order form type. Since it's fairly early in the selling season, I would suggest you buy 100 catalogs, a pack of Season's Bests, and maybe some paring knives, twixit clips, and/or citrus peelers for door prizes and host gifts. You might want to add a few of the samples of pantry items to demo at your shows or give as show gifts/prizes, that's up to you. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on supplies until you start getting commissions coming in, though. JMHO. Good luck! :)

also, they charge .10 for paperwork/supply order forms and i would not reccommend buying these...you can download them in the download center of consultant's corner and once you get familiar, you won't even need to reference the order form for numbers to put into pampered partner...I know I am start =ing to memorize my most used item #'s like catalogs and such and the item # can normally be found on the item itself in the bottom corner like the pampered partner reciepts say DS23 at the bottom right corner, catalogs have DS16 written sideways on the back right corner(with that #, I'm not sure if it is for a pack of 25 or a pack of 100)

I would suggestThat you take advantage of the new consultant "special". It is on the yellow sheet of paper that came in your starter kit.

I found that being a new consultant - I gave away a lot of catalogs to people in order to get my name out there. This "package" seemed to help me.

handy tips for orderingMy director sent this to me in regards to the supply order form, hope it helps. :)

Attachments

• September 2005 Order Supplement.doc
    53 KB · Views: 290

1. What is a Paperwork Supply Order Form?

A Paperwork Supply Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to order various paperwork supplies, such as order forms, catalogs, and business cards, to support their business.

2. How do I obtain a Paperwork Supply Order Form?

You can obtain a Paperwork Supply Order Form by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Supplies" section. From there, you can add the desired paperwork supplies to your cart and check out.

3. Can I customize the items on the Paperwork Supply Order Form?

Yes, you can customize certain items on the Paperwork Supply Order Form, such as business cards and return address labels. However, some items, like catalogs, cannot be customized.

4. How long does it take to receive my order from the Paperwork Supply Order Form?

The delivery time for orders from the Paperwork Supply Order Form may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

5. What should I do if I have issues with my Paperwork Supply Order Form?

If you encounter any issues with your Paperwork Supply Order Form, such as missing or damaged items, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies