• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Pampered Chef Paperwork/Supply Order Form?

P
PCCPK
Pampered Chef Paperwork/Supply Order FormI can't find my hard copy of the current Paperwork/Supply Order Form.
I seem to remember the form being on the PC website (under Consultant's Corner)or on Pampered Partner.
I can't find it on either, though.
Can anyone help me out on this one?
Thanks in advance!
Colleen

its in Consultants corner under downloads

open the downloads page and in your web browser hit the EDIT button, its up at the top next to file.

There is a "FIND" feature. Click it and type in Supply. Then type find. That should lead you to it..

I hope that helps!
Sarah

Thanks, Sarah!

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef Paperwork/Supply Order Form?

The Pampered Chef Paperwork/Supply Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant's Corner" section or on Pampered Partner. It may also be included in your starter kit or can be requested from your team leader.

2. I can't find my hard copy of the current Paperwork/Supply Order Form.

If you cannot find your hard copy of the current Paperwork/Supply Order Form, you can access it online on the Pampered Chef website or on Pampered Partner. You can also request a new form from your team leader.

3. I seem to remember the form being on the PC website (under Consultant's Corner)or on Pampered Partner.

You are correct, the Pampered Chef Paperwork/Supply Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant's Corner" section or on Pampered Partner. It may also be included in your starter kit or can be requested from your team leader.

4. I can't find it on either, though.

If you are unable to find the Paperwork/Supply Order Form on the Pampered Chef website or on Pampered Partner, try reaching out to your team leader for assistance. They may have a copy that they can provide to you.

5. Can anyone help me out on this one?

If you are still having trouble finding the Paperwork/Supply Order Form, don't hesitate to reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for assistance. They may have a copy of the form or be able to guide you to where you can find it online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joelen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo