• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover & Join Us Booklet Updates: What's New with Our Paperwork Supplies?

In summary, the best paperwork supplies for keeping track of orders would be a notepad or order forms and a filing system, while for organizing receipts and invoices, a receipt organizer or accordion file is recommended. For keeping inventory records, a spreadsheet or inventory tracking software is the best option. Must-have paperwork supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party include guest order forms, host packets, and catalogs. To stay organized, it is helpful to designate specific areas or folders for each type of paperwork.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone know what changed on the Discover Us and Join Us booklets? From the covers it looks like just some of the pictures.

I know the cost of the kit is going up and the kit itself will have a few products that are different (mandoline holder, rub, and seasons best)

Malinda Klein said:
I know the cost of the kit is going up and the kit itself will have a few products that are different (mandoline holder, rub, and seasons best)

Oh yah, I didn't think about that! Crap, now I have to order more!!

wadesgirl said:
Oh yah, I didn't think about that! Crap, now I have to order more!!

LOL...don't you hate that! Fortunately they are cheap.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that there have been some updates and changes made to the Discover Us and Join Us booklets. While the covers may only show some differences in pictures, the content inside has been refreshed to better reflect our current products and offerings. If you have any specific questions about the changes, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always happy to help!

What are the best paperwork supplies to use for keeping track of orders?

The best paperwork supplies for keeping track of orders would be a combination of a notepad or order forms for writing down the orders and a filing system for organizing and storing the orders. Other helpful supplies may include pens, highlighters, and sticky notes for marking important information.

Do you have any recommendations for organizing receipts and invoices?

Yes, we recommend using a receipt organizer or accordion file to keep track of receipts and invoices. This will help keep everything in one place and easily accessible for tax purposes or returns.

What is the best way to keep inventory records?

The best way to keep inventory records is by using a spreadsheet or inventory tracking software. This will allow you to easily update and monitor your inventory levels and make adjustments as needed.

Are there any must-have paperwork supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, some must-have paperwork supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party include guest order forms, host packets, and catalogs. These supplies will help keep track of orders and provide information for potential future parties.

Do you have any tips for staying organized with paperwork supplies?

A helpful tip for staying organized with paperwork supplies is to designate a specific area or folder for each type of paperwork. This will make it easier to find what you need and help prevent clutter and confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views