• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Paperwork Supplies: Tips and Troubleshooting for PP Users

In summary, the new paperwork supplies can be ordered under Supplies in PP. If it is not showing up, make sure to update both the Program and Product Update and try changing the order date to January 24th. There may have been a glitch with PP, but the new paperwork should now be available for ordering. If you continue to have trouble, reach out for further assistance.
proudmama02
When can we start ordering the new paperwork?? I have tried and it says not found. I have updated my PP. Also, just to make sure, I order the paperwork supplies under Supplies in PP correct?? Thanks

Supplies=Non-Commission OrdersGo to Non-Commission Orders and add an order. It automatically comes to supply on my PP. If it's still not there, make sure that you've downloaded BOTH the Program and Product Update. Although, one consultant on this forum has been having problems with the Product Update!

Ordering Supplies on PPI discovered that if you change the date of your order to January 24th, all the items show up on the list. If you leave it as Feb. 1st, it just gives you a listing of mini-catalogs. I have updated the product list on PP and this is still happening, so just set your date to 1/24/06 on the order form and you'll find all the new paperwork listed.

Dotty

ChefDotty said:
I discovered that if you change the date of your order to January 24th, all the items show up on the list. If you leave it as Feb. 1st, it just gives you a listing of mini-catalogs. I have updated the product list on PP and this is still happening, so just set your date to 1/24/06 on the order form and you'll find all the new paperwork listed.

Dotty

Hi it's me again!

I was mistaken, the above was correct as of yesterday. However, the new paperwork has disappeared off the list as of today. Not sure what happened, maybe a glitch with PP. Hopefully, it will be corrected soon. Sorry for the incorrect info above.

Have a great day everyone!
Dotty

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out! The new paperwork should be available for ordering now. If you are having trouble finding it, please make sure to update your PP and clear your cache. And yes, you can order the paperwork supplies under Supplies in PP. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance.Happy cooking!

1. How do I order new paperwork supplies for Pampered Chef?

To order new paperwork supplies for Pampered Chef, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, go to the "Business" tab and click on "Order New Supplies." You can then select the specific paperwork supplies you need and place your order.

2. Can I order paperwork supplies in bulk?

Yes, you can order paperwork supplies in bulk for your Pampered Chef business. On the "Order New Supplies" page, you can select the quantity of each supply you would like to order. Keep in mind that certain supplies may have a limit on how many you can order at one time.

3. How long does it take for paperwork supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for paperwork supplies may vary. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, delivery time may depend on your location and any potential shipping delays.

4. What should I do if I receive damaged paperwork supplies?

If you receive damaged paperwork supplies, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They may ask for photos of the damaged supplies and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

5. Can I track my paperwork supply order?

Yes, you can track your paperwork supply order by logging into your consultant account and going to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment once it has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies