• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Spring Paperwork: Help Troubleshooting EE11 100 Catalogs

In summary, several individuals had difficulty with ordering supplies through the Pampered Partner program. One suggestion is to click on the magnifying glass icon to search for supplies rather than typing in a specific number. Another solution is to download product updates and contact tech support for assistance. It is recommended to take advantage of the help available from tech support.
HJPChef
Help! I'm trying to order my spring paperwork and I can't figure it out. I updated my files and I went to non-commission orders/paperwork and when I went to look for the new catalogs (EE11 100 catalogs), I couldn't find it and I couldn't enter it - came up telling me that wasn't a product. What am I doing wrong?

SuppliesI had the same problem. Try this.....
Choose to create an order but instead of typing a number click on the magnifying glass on the left side. This will bring up all the supplies. You may search by price, date etc.

Hope it helps

Paperwork OrderI had the same problem. I downloaded updates, I tried to change dates. Nothing worked. So I did it the old fashioned way, I mailed it. It will take a bit longer, but I can wait. :rolleyes:

Pampered PartnerWorked fine for me just now.
From Pampered Partner, click on "Update" in the menu bar.
Click on "Download Product List" in the drop-down box.
After downloading the product list.
Click on "Non-Commission Orders" in the menu bar.
Click on "Add Order", then ensure that it is a "Supply" order type, and has a February date.

Tip: Sometimes, I don't want to take the time to go find product numbers and the list of items is quite extensive. If you click on the magnifying glass (search) feature, and then click on the header titled "description", it will change the "find" feature from Product number to description (or whatever column you've selected). Try it with the word "catalog" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I had the same issue. I have a problem with waiting so instead of mailing in the order I called Tech support. He just pushed a button and I had access. Before I called I downloaded the program and product updates. He also walked me through how to order the free form.

I didn't have to hold on line. Someone picked up right away. Hey ladies and gents, they get paid to help us. I would take advantage of it!! :p

1. How can I troubleshoot issues with my EE11 100 Catalogs?

If you are experiencing issues with your EE11 100 Catalogs, the first step is to check for any updates or patches that may address the problem. You can also try restarting your computer or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I order Spring paperwork for my Pampered Chef business?

To order Spring paperwork for your Pampered Chef business, log into your consultant account on our website. From there, navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section and select "Order Supplies". You will then be able to select and order the specific paperwork you need for the Spring season.

3. Can I customize my EE11 100 Catalogs?

Unfortunately, our EE11 100 Catalogs cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of other marketing materials that can be personalized with your business information. Please visit our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. How many catalogs come in an EE11 100 pack?

An EE11 100 pack includes 100 catalogs. This is the standard quantity for our catalogs and cannot be customized or changed. If you need additional catalogs, you can order them in packs of 25 or 50 through our website or through your consultant.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering Spring paperwork?

Yes, the deadline for ordering Spring paperwork is typically in late February or early March. However, we recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery and avoid any potential delays. Please check our website or contact your consultant for the exact deadline each year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies