• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork Offer for New Consultants

In summary, there was a yellow sheet of paper included in the kit for purchasing a Business Building Supply Package after signing on for a certain amount of time. The price is $42 and can only be ordered within 60 days of receiving the kit. It's highly recommended by other consultants. It's possible to request Fall catalogs by mailing in the form and marking it accordingly.
taterbug
If I remember correctly, when I received my kit there was a yellow sheet of paper included that was for purchasing some type of paperwork enhancement after so many months of signing on. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I have been searching everywhere for that piece of paper but can't find it and I am beginning to wonder if I dreamed it up......
It seems like you could purchase a bunch of paperwork for around $60.00.

Never mind.....found it. It is the Business Building Supply Package Order Form and if I am not mistaken you can only order the package by the 60th day that your kit was shipped. The price is $42.00.

Glad you found the sheet. I definitely recommend it. I got the Supply Booster after I started, and was happy I did. I'm sure the contents have changed since then, but it's still a great deal.

I forgot I had the new consultants form and I just ordered new catalogs. Do you think if I order in July they will send me the fall catalogs?

scavallero said:
I forgot I had the new consultants form and I just ordered new catalogs. Do you think if I order in July they will send me the fall catalogs?

If you are still within your timeframe for ordering that paperwork kit for new consultants, I'd still do it! It's a great bargain.

Sorry- I've not been around long enough to answer about the Fall catalogs, but I'd say probably not. I'd expect that will be in August sometime. But I could be wrong. I know that after July 25th, we'll be able to order the Fall Mini-catalogs....so who knows.

If you mail the form in and mark on there that you want the Fall Catalogs, they will send them. I have had several consultants do this in the past.

Thank you! I will give it a try. I didn't think about mailing it in. Great idea.

What does the paperwork offer for new consultants include?

The paperwork offer for new consultants includes all the necessary documents and forms needed to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes the Independent Consultant Agreement, W9 tax form, and New Consultant Checklist.

Do I have to fill out all the paperwork before I can start selling?

Yes, it is important to complete all the required paperwork before you can start selling as a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you are officially registered and can receive all the benefits and support from our company.

How do I access the paperwork offer for new consultants?

The paperwork offer can be accessed through your online consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "New Consultant" section, where you will find all the necessary forms and documents to fill out.

Is there a deadline for completing the paperwork offer?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend completing the paperwork offer as soon as possible to avoid any delays in starting your business. You will also need to complete the paperwork before you can receive your starter kit and begin selling.

What if I have questions or need help with the paperwork?

If you have any questions or need assistance with the paperwork, our team of consultants is always available to help. You can also reach out to our customer service team for support. We want to ensure that the paperwork process is smooth and easy for all new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • chefw